Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 202924 times)

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #19230 on: October 13, 2017, 03:14:08 AM »
Rebecca

Rebecca was, a little shamefully, clinging to Oka as if she was an anchor. There were so many things that could happen, especially when they were on some inflatable balloon animal. And she wasn't sure if Oka's pokemon could catch her if she fell.

Oka Kurosawa

"Chill, chill, it's fine." Oka insisted. "I've only fallen off once and he caught me. There's nothing to worry about as long as you sit still." Oka seemed pretty serious. "I've even slept on top of him before!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19231 on: October 13, 2017, 10:56:48 AM »
Molly

She pulled away her arm quickly, stretching it generously to work the stiffness out of it. "A reward hmm... I'll rather save it for later." Racking up favours had never failed as a strategy. "Wait just a moment Van." The maid skipped around him and went behind a table, picking something up that had been hidden behind it.

She danced back, ending up behind Vanguard and begun putting the mantle on him. It was everyway as majestic as she had promised. The material seemed almost like a living fluid changing shape and appearance with every breathe. But it was silky smooth to the touch and most definitely solid.

"Tadaa! I spent over a day sowing this together, it really resisted my attempts but my skills won in the end. The fabric is made from a special magical material that changes shape according to the will of the wearer. Is it good enough? I can remake it if it's not." She looked genuinely interested in his opinion about it.

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19232 on: October 13, 2017, 03:21:09 PM »
Medaka

Medaka's eyes widened, "Your assailant is a god?" she asked, following Shinobu but moving to the other side of the assassin.  That word meant different things in different worlds.  She wondered how Mitsuba would explain herself.

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19233 on: October 13, 2017, 03:31:18 PM »
Sera

Sera followed Emily's eyes to the ass window.  You couldn't see much, but it was clear this woman liked the attention.  While she normally kept her reactions hidden behind an emotional cloud of timidness, a jealous frown broke through.

"Yes, lets go," she mumbled, scampering over to Nero.

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19234 on: October 13, 2017, 06:31:47 PM »
Blackmore

"Kha! Hahahahahahahahaha!" The giant couldn't help himself and just burst into a fit of laughter, clutching at his face like he was trying to contain an explosion. They were making a complete fool out of him, and the fact he went along with it made it all the more laughable. Even if he blew this whole city into smithereens, it wouldn't amount to 1% of the frustration he felt at the moment.

And the worst part of it was, this only made his smile wider. He waved his arm dramatically and waved his cape behind his back, letting the feathers flutter while he walked ahead.

"Fine, let's go!" You better not regret this, I will shove every inch of the menu down your throat if I have to. He thought to himself as his steps intensified.

"...Fondue huh?"

Blackmore awkwardly sat on the ground, looking at the boiling pot. It wasn't what he expected. Not in the slightest. Honestly, he was betting on a steakhouse.

He started poking at the pot, maybe even curious somewhat. He couldn't say he had this sort of thing often. But couldn't you just microwave cheese on bread?

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19235 on: October 13, 2017, 11:28:01 PM »
Rebecca

"Ughhhh." That wasn't really helping her attitude right now! It was like telling someone scared of rollercoasters that even if there was an incident they would be safe. "Bluh. I'm just gonna close my eyes for the rest of the ride. Tell me when we land please."
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19236 on: October 14, 2017, 12:30:13 AM »
Rider

Rider blushed momentarily at the man's response, finding herself slightly turned-on by the teasing. She found herself once again impressed by his riding skills as he again dodged her attack, this time even riding backwards for a moment before, rather surprisingly, choosing to intercept the incoming nail with his hand.

Immediately, Rider felt a sharp tug on the chain she was holding, one which would surely have dislodged any normal person from the bike. Fortunately, though, she was not a normal person, and she simply allowed herself to be carried along by the tug, even gaining some ground on her rather foolish opponent.

"What, are you trying to give me a helping hand?" she asked, mockingly.

With that, Rider made her own move. Swinging her arm in order to make the chain rotate with it, she aimed to pull him off his bike and send him flying into the wall of one of the buildings by the side of the road. Given her strength and understanding of her weaponry, it would be very difficult for him to avoid or counter the attack.

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19237 on: October 14, 2017, 03:04:19 AM »
Marcus

Marcus chuckled as he saw the red forming on her cheeks.  Even he couldn't tell if he was doing this for fun or because he wanted to throw her off.  In either case, only one was working.  A sharp pain shot through his hand as he tugged and intensified as the woman caused the chain to whip.  Seeing as he was already facing backwards, there was nothing for him to grab onto and he was flung off the bike.

However, he would not give up.

As he flew off to the side, he grabbed onto a passing car and launched himself back onto the bike.  Thankfully, he stayed in the race, but she passed him within seconds, as he had to waste time accelerating again.  "Well, its only natural I offer my hand to a beautiful woman," he said, maintaining his playful tone.

And that hand is going to cost me the race.... he thought as he looked around for things he could use.  He didn't even notice the trail of blood following his bike.

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19238 on: October 14, 2017, 04:03:50 AM »
Jeanne

"No I like him, not as much as you but he's interesting, and would you stop talking like this it's rude to our guest" The servant wouldn't say anything more on that matter, Sakura was clearly after something but she didn't feel like entertaining her master's whims today.

"It is the house that has much to fear, his throwing skills are second to none. On a more serious note, there's a number of security measures here that might kill you if you try to get into locked places so try not to do that okay." Naturally she was still keeping him in her grasp, her mood at an all time high in comparison to the other people present.

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19239 on: October 14, 2017, 01:53:32 PM »
Lorenzo

He'd probably be just as pissed if someone messed with someone dear to him. It must be nice having a friend like you...

"Yeah, I know. You're a good person." Despite his undeath, he didn't need to make a face to smile. He let go of her, he wasn't the disobedient type to begin with. It wasn't that he feared a God's judgement, he was the sort of idiot who'd go through hell itself in order to remove a friend's frown.

His tone was completely serious, cool and relaxed. There was not a single hint of hesitation, from the moment he spoke his heart had already been set.

"Whatever you choose I won't stand in your way. But this isn't the time to fight. If you act rashly now, you might regret it once it's too late. I know what you're thinking, but that's not going to help anyone, especially not yourself." He gave a hearty slap to the idiot goddess. He couldn't sound any more decisive.

"C'mon. We're going to save your friend. Right now."

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19240 on: October 14, 2017, 03:31:32 PM »
Vanguard

Hm, what a strange material. Could this be some form of nen? No, it felt different, trifling ever. He grabbed the cloth and spun it around his large frame, fitting himself with the cape in a single stroke.

"It is adequate." He stepped forward and looked at the maid inquisitively. "What will you do now?"

The Hospital

"Oh, you were knocked out pretty badly. Someone found you lying on the ground not too long ago and got you here. I have to say, you were pretty lucky." He told the girl sincerely. "I trust you don't remember how you got in such a bad shape in the first place?"

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19241 on: October 14, 2017, 03:34:55 PM »
Joe

Joe frowned.  That sort of response meant that she was too uncomfortable to talk to him about it yet.  Well, we did just meet, and through Rin, he thought.

"Yeah it looks-" he said before Jeanne made her comment about the traps.  "Oh.... ok.  Well, it looks nice.  Don't worry, I won't stay too long.  I just need someplace to stay until I get this whole apartment thing sorted out."

He sighed.  That could take months, years even!

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19242 on: October 14, 2017, 03:42:14 PM »
Ignis

The hat tails transformed into saw like blades, spinning rapidly as the woman attempted to dig into them.  Then, the doll dashed forward, bringing her claws up above her head and attempting to slam them into the counter. 

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19243 on: October 14, 2017, 03:59:55 PM »
Saber

"I find it hard to believe your father didn't have any associates who could fill the role of director in your place. Or did they simply not approach you?" She brushed off the question about the post by countering with one of her own. Not like she wanted to bring that up right now.

Olga seemed to be enjoying the wine, of course she would after she had picked it out for them, there was no way she could do wrong there.

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19244 on: October 14, 2017, 04:20:03 PM »
Shinobu

"Ohoho.. A God you say," The blond vampire chuckled darkly. I have dealt with them before, grinded them beneath my boot that is. That was another time however and now is now. Harbouring you just turned slightly more interesting."

Shinobu turned to her minion, sizing her up, drinking in her sublime form greedily. Her golden eyes feasted upon her like a starving wolf in the middle of winter. It was quite obvious she would jumped her by now if they were alone, it was most definitely the outfit she was wearing.

"You may stay friend of Medaka, if you bring me donuts. I have not had any in days thanks to a certain someone."