Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 193380 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #19170 on: October 11, 2017, 11:44:37 PM »
Rikuyo

With how he slammed her to the ground after she miscalculated, there was not much room to move away from his attack. At least not completely. She knew she could be in a hell of pain if he stabbed her with that troublesome sword, but she could just struggle and move away enough to take a stab to non-vital part of her body. Or she could try that while firing a beam from a finger to stop him in tracks. She trusted that her reach was slightly superior to his even if she had no time to aim at his vitals.

Raikou

Instead of the middle of her chest, the cursed blade sank into her flank. This time Raikou had no ability to block, and the focused beam opened a hole on his shoulder, blasting him off a second later. The hybrid hurtled back with a stretched grunt of pain, drawing a trail of the shapechanger's blood through the air from the tip of the Black Branch.

He landed on a crouch a handful of yards away, supported on his left by his sword. "Happy enough? Don't say you're still holding out on me," he let out with a dry laugh.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19171 on: October 11, 2017, 11:47:47 PM »
Jeanne

"I challanged him to a mock battle and then he groped my breasts while we were wrestling." She responded truthfully. Well it wasn't the entirety of the events that had transpired but she didn't feel like saying anymore at the moment and it should be enough of an explenation anyway.

"Of course I'd tempt you." She pulled him closer to enjoy the firm feeling of his back some more. "You're cute and I really enjoyed our little contest, you pulled some pretty crazy things there." It didn't sound like she was merely teasing any longer.

Thedoctor

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19172 on: October 11, 2017, 11:54:40 PM »
Molly

"hey I wasn't even acting this time, I brought you the damn cape." Geez did he really have to be such a stick in the mud? "And go ahead and break my arm if it makes you happy. I've been thinking of getting a new look lately and that might just do the trick." As insane as that idea may sound, she sounded pretty serious as she said it.

"Oh right I had a report to, about that freakishly tall guy Blackie whatever. The mission failed completely. He got too busy grilling some pathetic sewer king mutant fish man and then fucked off to his lab to wank to his new fishy friend."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19173 on: October 12, 2017, 12:05:18 AM »
Rider

Rider found herself impressed by his acrobatic avoidance of the attack. She knew he was a skilled and fast rider already, but she hadn't expected him to possess her skill in avoidance also.

She smiled at his comment, amused and slightly flustered by the dominatrix part. She kind-of wished she'd made some kind of bet over the result of the race, dominating him and punishing his hubris would have been fun and, even had she somehow lost, she would likely have enjoyed the reversal as well.

"Oh, a dominatrix, am I? Does that mean you want me to dominate you?" she responded with a smirk, hoping to put him a little off guard as she continued to race.

Her previous maneouver had lost her the lead, but she was sure she could out-pace him. However, she also knew that, were she to overtake him, he would simply resort once more to his previous tactic.

So, as they reached the turn, Rider jumped off the roof and, waiting for him to move out from behind the truck, she launched another attack. This time, though, she only threw one of her nails at his wheel. The other she held back, waiting for his evasion attempt. Then, when he was in mid-air, she would take aim once more, intending to send the chain through any gap on ther bike and into the road behind. If it worked, his momentum would send him flying off the suddenly-stopping bike, and the bike itself would likely be damaged beyond repair.

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19174 on: October 12, 2017, 02:19:48 AM »
Rebecca

Rebecca nodded with curiosity filling her eyes. "I see! So how common are the weak ones? And do you need any special training or anything to catch them or can you just go right at it from the start? Provided that they're not really strong or anything."

Oka

"Oh, they're everywhere. People just don't know it." Oka sounded superior as she spoke. "We should get going, though." Oka suddenly threw out another pokeball, and a large ghostly hot air balloon burst out from it. Oka gave it a nasty look, and it lifted them up into the top of it.

"You ready?" She asked Rebecca.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

Umbra of Chaos

• Don't talk to me or my son ever again
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19175 on: October 12, 2017, 02:35:41 AM »
Rebecca

There was a small glimmer of fear in Rebecca's eyes as she got a good look at the pokemon and what was happening. "We- we aren't flying on this, are we? I'm not really scared of heights are anything but this just doesn't look safe!"
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19176 on: October 12, 2017, 02:37:30 AM »
Rebecca

There was a small glimmer of fear in Rebecca's eyes as she got a good look at the pokemon and what was happening. "We- we aren't flying on this, are we? I'm not really scared of heights are anything but this just doesn't look safe!"

Oka

With that, they lifted off and began gently floating through the skies. "Of course we're flying on drifblim, how else would we get far away at a reasonable speed?" Oka asked her quizzically. "It's perfectly safe, don't worry."

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19177 on: October 12, 2017, 02:40:52 AM »
Relius Clover

"Hmph," Relius said, turning around.  "I suppose this is sufficient.  Maintain your position here until I return.  If for whatever reason my shop is attacked, you are to defend it with your life.  None of my merchandise is to be scratched."

He walked away, exiting through the backdoor and entering the secret door in the shed.  After descending through the large spiral staircase, he wandered into a storage room, the one without the explosives, and picked up a small camera.  Once a few minutes passed, it would start.

Ignis burst in through the front door of the shop, knocking the door in with a single strike.  She shot forward, seeming to scan her new environment for something.

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19178 on: October 12, 2017, 02:53:11 AM »
Costin

"Hmph. Did you doubt me? That's just weak dude. I wouldn't have gotten this far if I couldn't do this much. You need strength to survive. You puny humans should just bow down and offer all your dog treats to me from the get go. Mwahahahahaha!!"

Meanwhile, the ninja looked torn by what the two had said. Maybe he had been unfair, what he felt in his own regards didn't mean he had to tarnish their honor with needless abrasiveness. He took a deep breath and followed along, listening on to the hound and her company's ramblings. For a second, he coulnd't help but chuckle and smile genuinely.

Only to realize that just happenened and look thrice, no, four times more embarassed. He just rolled his scarf around his mouth and kept going.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 02:55:20 AM by francobull3 »

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19179 on: October 12, 2017, 02:57:42 AM »
Joe

Joe's entire body shot into attention as he felt her breasts on his back again.  Now that his tension was diffused, he really took in the...nice feeling of Jeanne's embrace.  "H-hey, hold on, don't say stuff like that!" he said, smiling the whole time.  He forgot about the apartment for a moment.

He turned towards her and gave an apologetic frown. It just occurred to him that Sakura said something.   "Sorry, I wouldn't mind a tour."

Then, he turned back to Jeanne.

"Hey, you can let go of me now," he said, taking a small step to signal that he wanted to exit her space.  But of course, he wouldn't mind staying close to her like this for a bit longer.  Turning back to Sakura, he continued, "Should I leave my bags here?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Don't talk to me or my son ever again
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19180 on: October 12, 2017, 03:04:14 AM »
Rebecca

Rebecca was, a little shamefully, clinging to Oka as if she was an anchor. There were so many things that could happen, especially when they were on some inflatable balloon animal. And she wasn't sure if Oka's pokemon could catch her if she fell.

Orianna

A threat so soon? The moment the door fractured every combat process in Orianna's mind flared to life and took precedence as her body leaped into action. The design was... interesting. But she could already tell it was more dangerous than it seemed.

The blonde rushed forwards, one hand as a flat palm, and moved to cleave the doll's arm at the shoulder.
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

Thedoctor

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19181 on: October 12, 2017, 03:33:10 AM »
Shinobu

"Fine. You may stay here if my minion insists." She pulled away for now, the blond vampire would follow her minion's request. "Who exactly are you hiding from? One does not usually require safe houses unless they are on the run." She moved closer to the shorter girl, being half a head taller she easily towered over her. "With the kind of touble my Minion usually attract I doubt you are even human."

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19182 on: October 12, 2017, 04:41:27 AM »
Sakura Matou

"Yes." Sakura replied uncharacteristically curtly, as if something, or things, were bugging her.

"He grabbed your breasts huh? That's interesting." She felt bad about the way she was reacting. It felt like she was lapsing into old habits and withdrawing into herself again. She was feeling insecure, like maybe her servant was going to leave her. It just made her feel kind of down. Joe supposedly dating Rin didn't help matters.

So the purple haired girl tried her best and put on a smile, leading them to the living room through the hall. As was the entryway, every piece of furniture looked incredibly fancy and expensive, possibly even custom made for that specific room. There were various paintings and busts up around the large room as well. Sakura glanced at Jeanne before she spoke to Joe.

"So, this is the living room." Sakura told him. "Feel free to touch anything or read any of the books lying around—oh, except from that shelf!" Sakura exclaimed, pointing towards a foreboding looking bookshelf in the corner. "That's private stuff of mine, it really shouldn't be in here at all."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19183 on: October 12, 2017, 11:24:42 AM »
Rikuyo

Ahh, that sweet pain. Just made her awaken more and more! "Ahahahaha, that has been fun, yeah! If I get too careless, I might die, if I get carried away I might end up breaking you! It's not something I face often. Will you continue challenging me, tough guy?"

The redhead goaded her opponent further. What a bliss, she really lived for such moments. So now what he would do? Pursue her or yield?

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19184 on: October 12, 2017, 11:30:31 AM »
Anastasia

"Who are you? Where I am?" These questions mattered to her more than answering how she felt. After all, she had no knowledge of what had transpired since the moment when she lost consciousness. Other than that Leo most likely died. So naturally, she was curious about her whereabouts and the identity of those people.