Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 210151 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #15480 on: April 18, 2017, 11:24:18 PM »

Julius

The gentleman unveiled his whip to catch the other ruffian who was gathering the loot offguard, wrapping the whip around his body and restraining him like with a rope. Seems like Irene dealt with the other criminal quite... effectively. Though maybe cracking his bone was a bit too much. Looks like she didn't know her strength.

The whimpering burglar surrended in pain, and it was all over quite soon as they got properly tied up, Julius calling for the police with the phone on the wall, who would pick up those two... eventually. Waiting for the arrival of whoever was the owner or manager of the shop, he commented: "That was quite... violent. You sure have a lot of strength, lady Irene."

Irene

She sat on an untouched store counter as Julius took care of things, smiling serenely at his cool-headed appraisal. "Some scum only learn that way. Don't worry, he'll just be eating from a straw for a tad," she reassured him. Humans were stubborn animals, and without an example they could forget the most trivial lessons easily. That man would remember, every time his jaw ached and her frown reappeared on his mind.

"Honestly, how can we possibly improve when our dregs insist on lowering themselves and others to such unkind straits." Irene spoke, voice turned inwards in contemplation more than towards her companion.

A proper but nervously bespectacled person approached them, surely the one in charge of the store, and Irene jumped off to greet them apologetically before she had the chance to explain her thoughts.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 11:25:27 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15481 on: April 18, 2017, 11:31:18 PM »
RED

"H-huh? W-why are you apologizing?" She asked the two with a puzzled look. It was kinda weird, did they do something wrong? She certainly didn't notice it. "Is this yours?" She asked them, holding the big mouse to the orange haired man.

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15482 on: April 19, 2017, 01:04:52 AM »
Lorry

"Mhm, as a matter of fact, I was. Well, you can certainly hold yourself in a fight, I'll give you that, but we're not going to go for that play I'm afraid. I'd rather not have things get... messy. Still, that doesn't rule out the option of a more fiery approach."

The skeleton's fist connected with the puppet.

"Say, why do you want to do this? What could a fellow like you gain from siding with a poor crook like me?"

Aiden

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #15483 on: April 19, 2017, 01:43:42 AM »
Molly

"Why would I believe something like that, it's way more likely you're a corpse being remotely controlled by someone. But you don't stink so that's out." She absent-mindedly rambled on.

Then her eyes narrowed as the maid begun glaring at him.

"What did you just do?"

Liam

Ah, she was a sharp one then. He'd have to be careful there. Better to just lay his cards out on the table. "You ever heard of hypnosis? Just somethin' to make you more likely to do something you'd already feel like doing. I had to be sure you weren't luring me into a trap, Miss Molly."

He took off his hat. "Folk 'round these parts, sometimes they say one thing and mean another. They want to hurt ya, especially when it's folk like me."

Aiden

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #15484 on: April 19, 2017, 01:56:08 AM »
Neptune

She stood up and bowed to her enthralled audience and then she gave him a playful push. "Like I could sleep when my Gaddy is going out to have all the fun times. No, no, no. Not allowed. Nada. Rejected. I'm coming with you to Nep things ups."

"Oh and for the record, You're much much more comfortable than any old bed."

Gadreel

He allowed himself to be moved by her effort to shove him. Just slightly. Then he chuckled and inclined his head to her. More than was necessary to look her in the eyes. "My apologies for depriving you of your new favorite cushion. Very well, Neptune. I could do with having my night... Nepped up."

The fallen angel held his hand out to her. "Shall we go, then?"

Thedoctor

« Reply #15485 on: April 19, 2017, 02:17:31 AM »
Molly

The maid gave him an almost bore look at his supposed confession. She let out a sigh and then begun chuckling slightly.

"Hehe...You know, Just a few minutes ago this man wanted to have his way with me....."

She looked down for a moment and then raised her head again meeting his gaze head on. "I killed him. Altough I have to admit your perforance is quite amusing to behold."

Thedoctor

« Reply #15486 on: April 19, 2017, 02:23:32 AM »
Neptune

She grabbed hold of his arm with a fiery passion to match the stars in the sky. So bright was her intensity it would outshine the sun and various other overblown metaphors to be had.

"Yes led the way my very very brave Angel. Time to beat up the bad guys real good!" Despite telling him to lead the way she was the one pulling him out of the apartment.

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15487 on: April 19, 2017, 02:31:02 PM »
William

They gracefully passed above the castle and the courtyard before entering through a window that was conveniantly open. "I wouldn't know about it being elegant or anything.You can complain to my to maid if you want to but beware, you might chew off more than you can bite. She like to toy with people, especially girls."

The two of them landed in a hallway on the third floor and he was about to put her down but halted his move at the last second. "Still feel like being carried all ovet the place my cute goddess?"

Black Heart

The goddess excitedly lept out of his arms and began to look at all of the cool stuff in the castle, apparently ignoring his question. "Wow, it's massive! I've never seen anything like this before!" She exclaimed, running around the building like a little girl.

"You really know how to show off!" She said with a smile on her face.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15488 on: April 19, 2017, 04:22:58 PM »
Sakura Matou

Sakura looked at him suspiciously. "Is that why you're here, then?" She asked casually. "I couldn't possibly help you with so little information. I'm not interested in getting caught up in some big enterprise." She told him honestly. Her goal was extremely simple. Simply make her little part of the city the safest it could be. Anything that would bring danger to her ran contrary to that goal.

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15489 on: April 19, 2017, 04:42:36 PM »
Vanguard

Vanguard nodded, as if he understood, but his intention didn't change. He rose up and spoke calmly, as one talks of a matter of fact.

"I'm afraid I have no such ambitions. It just so happens that I need a home, and you happen to be someone I know who might be able to help me in that regard. A cheap apartment would do, as long as I had a place to myself. The issue is to find someone willing to sell property."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 04:43:36 PM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #15490 on: April 19, 2017, 04:50:29 PM »
Lucy

"The fact that you're married just makes it exciting! Devotion doesn't necessitate faithfulness after all, and romantic dramas are always the most interesting ones. And you can call me Lucy. Or anything especially lewd. Either is good." The hands were now cupping Raf's mounds, working their way under her bra and lightly teasing her nipples.

"Well, maybe you're right. Not *all* of it. But that's what you're here for, isn't it? This world is the perfect stage for your performance." Then those lips sealed themselves on part of the excrucian's sensitive neck. Sucking hard, intent on leaving a mark.

Rafalia

The rider's skin was smooth and cold to the touch, tingling at this devilish girl's touches. Rafalia clicked her teeth sonorously and reached under the uniform to grab the wandering hands with eerie strength. "I'm not interested in being a protagonist to one, I'm afraid. And I know the music you're playing, but I don't know you yet, Lucy."

Her voice was sharp as a knife, but her face was perfectly friendly as she pulled those arms out of her clothes. Her attention, rather than on the lewd insistence, was on the last set of words.

"But, perhaps it's as you say," she answered, starry eyes surveying a sky only slightly dulled by the lights of the city. "Why I am left here, at a veritable oasis of existence that does not have any reason of its own to be."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

« Reply #15491 on: April 19, 2017, 06:15:49 PM »
William

"Slow down a bit. The suits of armor might attack you if you get too close and I rather not have to replace them after I just got them." He managed to catch up with her and wrap an arm around her slim waist. He sounded both annoyed and a bit amused, it was hard to tell which.

"I'd have to admit though the sight of you bouncing around like that was most enjoyable. So, where do you want to go? There's a grand library on the second floor, an ill maintained garden, oh and there's a throne too if you like seeing jewels."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 06:17:15 PM by Thedoctor »

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15492 on: April 19, 2017, 06:29:59 PM »
Black Heart

"Ooohhh?" The goddess chuckled about something. "Well, I'm not the sort to be impressed by a lot of shiny jewels, but a library sounds nice. What kind of books do you have there? Do you have any of those like the ones that Blanc writes, um, what were they called?" She scratched her cheek while trying to remember.

"Ahhh, forget it, I can't remember what she'd call them."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15493 on: April 19, 2017, 07:20:55 PM »

Anastasia

"Are you sure we can't do it another way? It just killed goblins, so it might not be pure evil. If it behaves hostile after we summon it, then go ahead." While she wasn't completely opposed to just barging in there and defeating the spirit, she felt that if they bothered to decipher those carving and learn what could be a method to summon it without setting it off, then not trying it out would be a kind of a waste. "And if it can talk or understand our speech, maybe bribing it would yield results. Spirit is a spirit, it doesn't matter how big they get. They like offerings and tribute."

To not be insensitive around Paladin she failed to mention that for her Gods were just extraordinaly large spirits. Not inaccurate in her world, though.

Thedoctor

« Reply #15494 on: April 19, 2017, 07:55:31 PM »
William

"Ohh what may that be?" he jokingly replied as he led her further down the hallway and then through a set of ordinary looking slightly worn down wooden doors. The library revealed itself to them, full of dusty old tomes that hadn't seen use in months clearly. He pulled her in and the door somehow closed itself behind them with a creeking sound.

"The library came with the castel so I haven't actually had the time to thouroghly go through it." He said while giving a small shake of his head. He stopped after passing a few shelves. His hand begun trailing up from her waist, drawing a path along her stomach. "...Dictoinaires, magical theory books, novels...." His hand travelled all the way up to her full breasts and gave them a quick squeeze. "...or perhaps smut?"