Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - April 13, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 13174 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2490 on: October 21, 2015, 04:34:37 AM »
Rachel Alucard

“Ragna? Oh, I’m so happy to see you. You’re the very epitome of intelligent conversation compared to what was here before.” She wasn’t even upset he’d called her Rabbit. She was just...really happy to see him. She’d almost missed him. Almost.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2491 on: October 21, 2015, 04:40:10 AM »
"Somehow, that doesn't feel like a compliment. What the hell is going on here?!" Ragna shouted, taking a moment to realize the space he was in. "Hell, what even is here?"

This wasn't any place he was familiar with, that was for sure.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: October 21, 2015, 11:01:10 AM »
Gintoki

The nerdy girl sent those robots forward, probably to scout the area. Such things could be bought back in Edo, but he always preferred real pets. Even if he was not enthusiastic about walking them out. This place was probably a deathtrap and they had to proceed cautiously. Who knew what traps could be ahead of them.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: October 21, 2015, 10:11:03 PM »
Noel Vermillion

Noel smiled warmly at Mordred, wiping the tears from her face. “Rhonwen huh? Mordred Rhonwen. That’s a nice name. I’m Noel. Noel Vermillion.” She said, extending her hand in greeting. “Nice to meet you Mordred.”

Emperor's Hammer

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: October 21, 2015, 10:58:43 PM »
Brunhilde Furst

Before I could even reply to the question that the girl had asked, or even tell her to put down her weapon, the girl who had instigated the incident that brought me here to begin with dragged her off. I was about to go after them and leave the presence of the spoiled child that had shocked me with lightning earlier, when darkness enveloped me. Perhaps the girl was talented in many forms of magic? She must have been quite powerful if she could have done something like this on a whim. I reached for my blade, prepared for whatever happened next, however a large thud happened and the darkness drew away, and I saw a man land on the ground who had white hair and a red jacket, with his back facing toward me.

It seemed he was at least acquainted with the girl in question going by their dialogue, however the man seemed like he was not too pleased to see her. It also confirmed my suspicion that whatever had just happened had been her doing, and probably meant to harm me. However, it also seemed that something had caused her spell to go awry, as she seemed a bit surprised that he had appeared, and it definitely appeared that he had not been expecting to be brought here by that arrogant brat of a mage.

Pumping blood into my body, I also activated my Potence. Now, I was at top performance, with both my strength and my durability boosted to their max due to my skill in vampiric disciplines. Speaking to the man in front of me, I said, "I do apologize for interrupting your conversation, however I have business with the cur in front of you," I said, my voice cold, "I would very much appreciate it if you could step aside. After all, I would not want to involve someone unrelated  with my dispute with her."

« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 10:59:33 PM by Emperors Hammer »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: October 21, 2015, 11:20:56 PM »
Rachel Alucard

“For once your ignorance is understandable, Ragna. And honestly, I don’t know myself why you’re here, but you’re in Nexus City. It looks like my teleportation magic went ary somehow.” Despite being several feet shorter than him, it looked like she was looking down on him. “I’ve been meeting all sorts of familiar faces today. I just got finished talking to Noel.”

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: October 21, 2015, 11:37:34 PM »
Noel Vermillion

Noel smiled warmly at Mordred, wiping the tears from her face. “Rhonwen huh? Mordred Rhonwen. That’s a nice name. I’m Noel. Noel Vermillion.” She said, extending her hand in greeting. “Nice to meet you Mordred.”

"My pleasure too.", she said, shaking Noel's hand. "Again, sorry for my friend's behavior. She should be alright, she probably used one of her powers to flee. To be honest, maybe I shouldn't worry about her well being, she had managed to flee and evade someone ridiculously strong that pursued us. I'm a bit reluctant to admit it, but she has better chance escaping from someone more powerful than her than I do." Maybe Emily was already at the apartment or in some other place. She quickly found those two last time, after all.

"Yeah, let's get some coffee, I'd like to talk with you about something.", she pointed at another cafe. It would be the second time this day she would visit a place like that. She had only money to buy some coffee, but she was already full anyway.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: October 22, 2015, 01:28:02 AM »
Sakura

“I see.” Sakura said with a frown before composing herself. “I-I’m sorry for being so rude when we first met, okay? Do you think we could get off on a fresh start?”

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: October 22, 2015, 01:30:55 AM »
Noel

“Your...Your friend looks a lot like someone I know, and care about deeply. I thought she was my friend. I’m sorry Mordred.” She said sadly. “I’ll treat you to coffee to apologize. I just made a lot of money, so it’s no problem. We can talk about whatever you want while there.”