Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 23684 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
MEANWHILE AT THE BANK

"Ahahahahahaha...!"

Boom crack bang kablangeliblang.

It was utter mayhem.

the crackle of great fire could be heard. Horned beasts in the shape of men danced around carrying the limbs of former security guards, now dead security guards. "Kihihihihihhihihihihi...."

Their laughter was akin to a chainsaw traring through your biceps. Correction, a rusty chainsaw.

And at the center of this beautiful painting he stood, his right foot placed on top of the back of a receptionist who was kneeling before him. His magnificence was only outshone by his ego. With his blond hair swaying in the non existent wind, Lord Phenex beheld the sight of his latest in the line of many conquests to come with disappointment.

This couldn't have been it.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Airyaman

His eyes shone at the immortal woman as he turned his head. Airyaman answered in the same voice as a moment before, in contrast with his change of appearance, "The latter, if I had to say. Really, it's just like doing stretches."

Glamours aside, the malleable structure of his body was a convenient thing to enchant and to frighten, but its experience was difficult to explain. It was not like changing expression, but to a human perhaps it was perhaps as if you could decide the length of your steps. The eeriness of what he considered normal and intrinsic was poorly defined through his own eyes.

"I can tell you're well traveled," the sorcerer continued, leaning slightly over her direction with a focused gaze on her eyes, water and vapor making his subtle scales gleam. "What was the strangest you've -"

His question was interrupted, as the whispering sprites and translucent nymph-like stares hanging just at the surface of the bath burst into a giggle. He slipped on the bottom without warning and was shoved forward by a mean splash, sending him falling onto Xiu's body head-first.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 03:45:56 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

Noire covetously continued drinking her drink, keeping it safe from her friends familiars. However, eventually, she felt bad. She was being too selfish!

"Do you want some, Lucy?" She asked, ignoring the rest of the conversation entirely.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Yukari

"I thought you were one of those teenagers with no money who comes in to take a look at everything for fun. You do seem very young and this being a speciality store I don't really have the kind of time to deal with that." She bowed to the blonde. "But I see now you're clearly connected to the supernatural in some shape or form and it would be poor form of me to not hear you out." She explained her reasons as concisely as she could.

"Hmm.... Could it be you're an Elite?"

Noel

"You shouldn't judge a girl by her age, you know. And no, I'm not. I occasionally collect bounties, but that's it." Noel proclaimed. She didn't really appreciate the false platitudes the fox was giving her.

"And yes, I am boundary interface prime field device Mu 12. But you can call me Noel. What's your name?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura nodded appriciatively. "Alright. Thank you for being forthcoming." Sakura smiled at her. It was fake, but indistinguishable from the real thing. "So, I want you to start by harassing the cops. Hampering the elites, weakening their support, making the public confidence in them go down. Try to avoid harming innocents when you can, please." Sakura asked her not expecting her to listen. She'd be happy when this was done with.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie

Olga stiffened up as she felt Nero's breasts envelop her neck. This woman was obviously not wearing a bra! Was she wearing underwear even? Olga considered this important theory carefully. "Alright." She hoisted her up a bit more so her breasts were now pressed against the top of her shoulder. Before she could leave though, something truely perplexing and unexplainable happened. She only had one reaction to that.

"How even..." She complained in an utterly deadpan voice before she leaned down and lifted Stella up.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Yukari

The kitsune blinked at this new piece of information that was being presented to her. "A bounty hunter..... Oh my did someone call a hit one me? I swear it wasn't me! I didn't steal the painting, I swear!" Yukari backed up into her shop, her eyes darting from corner to corner nervously. Then she stopped only to giggle. "How was that? I've been working on my acting lately." She asked Noel as if nothing weird had transpired. My name is Yukari, the five tailed kitsune of many wonders."
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 04:52:28 PM by Bern »

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Gwendolyn

Prism and Sigurd were not left in their awkward silence for too long, because a few minutes later Gwendolyn came back with a bag filled with various implements and materials. She didn't wait to come to a stop before putting her feet on the ground and jogged back into the store as she put her staff away with her free hand. She then quickly crouched down in the middle of the store to start pulling her various materials out of her bag and setting them down on a clean part of the floor near the door. A mirror, an old pocket watch, and several other things which Gwendolyn carefully arranged while never skipping a single beat to double-check herself, as if she knew the position of everything by heart "Did you two find out anything else while I was gone?" she asked, not slowing down a bit in her task.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed