Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? General Discussion  (Read 123509 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? General Discussion
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2014, 10:02:19 AM »
It might be updated sometime tomorrow, actually.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2014, 10:27:27 AM »
Okay.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2014, 06:58:27 PM »
So Mike, out of curiosity, who are the 5 characters you want to bring in anyway.

I know Rider, Kyoshi (might have spelled name wrong), Sakura, and Shirou.

But who is the other?

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2014, 07:03:41 PM »
Aoi, I guess?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2014, 07:10:41 PM »
Aoi, Rider, Sakura, and Shirou, I think

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2014, 07:38:56 PM »
Yeah, aside from Sakura, Shirou, Rider and Kiyoshi, I also want to bring in Aoi, Sakura and Shirou's eldest daughter.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2014, 07:50:02 PM »
Could you just not bring one of them? Are they really all necessary?

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2014, 07:52:34 PM »
They are to his happy family stuff.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2014, 08:08:26 PM »

I could, yes, but I like playing Rider, I like Aoi as a character (because she's actually one I made myself) and Sakura and Shirou are fairly fundamental to the whole thing. I could drop Kiyoshi, but I do like him and, further, he's important to justify why Sakura, Aoi and Shirou arrive later on. Plus, he and Rider are the ones I can most easily make a sheet for.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2014, 08:14:29 PM »
Justify?

Why does it need to be justified. Just have them be dragged into the nexus like Kiyoshi and Rider were due to the same anomaly happening again.

Just leave Shirou, cause really it would be interesting to see Kiyoshi trying to find another male role model while he is separated from his father. And honestly? Happy families do not need to be together for everything.

The fact that Sakura, Aoi, and Kiyoshi, despite being separated from Shirou, want nothing more to see him again. This unwavering conviction could bring them together to be closer then they ever would have been before, in ways that are not possible for them to in the world where they are all together and so might take each others presence for granted (more in the case of the kids, cause Sakura most definitely does not after HF happened).

Cause trust me, kids take their parents for granted if they group up in a happy family, and when they are separated due to something outside their power to control it makes them realize just what they have.. Trust me, I talk from personal experience in this matter, and it will make them nothing if not stronger.

It would make the family bonds stronger and ever the more potent.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 08:17:25 PM by Knick »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2014, 08:26:11 PM »
Yeah, aside from Sakura, Shirou, Rider and Kiyoshi, I also want to bring in Aoi, Sakura and Shirou's eldest daughter.

That's SEVEN.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2014, 08:28:00 PM »
Its 5 Kat.

Aoi is Sakura and Shirou's daughter. There is not another set of Sakura and Shirou.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2014, 08:29:12 PM »
Justify?

Why does it need to be justified. Just have them be dragged into the nexus like Kiyoshi and Rider were due to the same anomaly happening again.

Well, the problem is that I don't have sheets for them all yet, plus I like the idea of sending them separately for Rider-related reasons. But, sending them twice seems really odd, especially when they're looking to get there for the benefit of finding Kiyoshi.

Just leave Shirou, cause really it would be interesting to see Kiyoshi trying to find another male role model while he is separated from his father. And honestly? Happy families do not need to be together for everything.

The fact that Sakura, Aoi, and Kiyoshi, despite being separated from Shirou, want nothing more to see him again. This unwavering conviction could bring them together to be closer then they ever would have been before, in ways that are not possible for them to in the world where they are all together and so might take each others presence for granted (more in the case of the kids, cause Sakura most definitely does not after HF happened).

Cause trust me, kids take their parents for granted if they group up in a happy family, and when they are separated due to something outside their power to control it makes them realize just what they have.. Trust me, I talk from personal experience in this matter, and it will make them nothing if not stronger.

It would make the family bonds stronger and ever the more potent.

Too depressing, honestly. They need to get home ASAP, and can't do anything other than look for a way to get home. Which is not easy to find, and without preparation may not even be possible.

Plus, Kiyoshi doesn't need another "male role model". He has plenty of female ones around him....

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2014, 08:34:49 PM »
A young boy needs a male role model man. And honestly Shirou is not the best one cause Shirou has issues. And if we can't agree on that you probably don't really know Shirou's character all that well.

Him having female role models does not really help him when he is a, you know, guy and should probably learn things about being a guy from another guy.

Also, they also need to find help, find a safe place to stay, and other things. Spending every waking hour trying to get out of the nexus is just going to kill them cause of what is in the city.

It is more realistic they will be trying to find a way home yes, but also while trying to get a life of some kind structured in case it takes a while.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2014, 09:03:45 PM »
Its 5 Kat.

Aoi is Sakura and Shirou's daughter. There is not another set of Sakura and Shirou.

I guess I'm just tired, lol.