Author Topic: Cross Effects 2.0 Characters: Q and A  (Read 3065 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Cross Effects 2.0 Characters: Q and A
« on: June 11, 2014, 12:33:03 AM »
Got a question for a Cross Effects character? Ask them here!

(Please keep things civil. Also, when answering a question, please make sure to stay in character. Any OOC stuff that isn't strictly for humor should probably be done via a proxy character or with a note. Also, please only answer for your own characters. With all that said, enjoy!)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 12:37:04 AM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Brahmastra

Re: Cross Effects Characters: Q and A
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 12:36:17 AM »
Q: Law, did your parents have the ability to see into the future and look at your future deeds to name you as ironically as possible?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 12:41:51 AM by Brahmastra »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 12:36:33 AM »
To Caules
Q: How much of a siscon are you?
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 2.0 Characters: Q and A
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 12:47:10 AM »
Q: Uchiten, what would you do after this world expires? You immortality makes sure that you will outlive humanity, so what would you do next?

Brahmastra

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 12:48:06 AM »
To Caules
Q: How much of a siscon are you?

"S-s-s-siscon?! W-what are you talking about?! The mere notion that I'd be attracted to my own kin is ridiculous, I assure you. Sure, she's cute and caring and beautiful an-a-Anyway! that's completely besides the point. I can assure that I am in no way a, uh, siscon, as you call it."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 12:55:38 AM »
Q: Uchiten, what would you do after this world expires? You immortality makes sure that you will outlive humanity, so what would you do next?

"There is no point to outlasting humanity. I am who I am because of humans, and so I despise them and love them all the same. With them gone, I would have no reason for existing than wallowing in timeless boredom. It is my fondest wish that humans, nay, that people rise up against me even as I torment them and destroy their world, that they fight me for their ideals and beliefs, and that I ultimately die my final death in a satisfying battle."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 01:03:23 AM »
Q: Law, did your parents have the ability to see into the future and look at your future deeds to name you as ironically as possible?
Lawrence: "Actually no. Neither of my parents displayed any measure of psychic ability, and they weren't Sin-Eaters either."
Driver: Of his family, only Lawrence here ever showed any noticible supernatural ability - minor as it was.
Lawrence: "Being able to know when a ghost is around isn't minor!"
Driver: You couldn't do anything beyond that. Or see them.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 02:27:57 AM »
Q: I have a question for both Funny Valentine and Dunkelzahn what exactly are your election platforms?

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 05:03:31 AM »
Q: La Folia, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a slut are you?

Q: Mordred, what would you do if Lawrence had handed you a skirt to wear instead of the shorts?

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 05:29:34 AM »
Q: I have a question for both Funny Valentine and Dunkelzahn what exactly are your election platforms?

"What makes you think there will be anything resembling an election in Nexus City? Or that I would be running? Maybe if things were different, but as it is, there is nothing the position of Mayor here can offer me. If I seek influence and power to help the unappreciated, the charge of Mayor is not where I will find them. Not as things are."

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 07:26:24 AM »

"After examining the city's night life for quite some time, I believe an installment of a more efficient police force should be in order. It is ridiculous that us, humans, have to harbor the fear to even walk outside our homes after sunset."
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 07:30:43 AM by Salto »

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Brahmastra

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2014, 08:21:42 PM »
Q: La Folia, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a slut are you?

"Slut? I'd call it "being adventurous". So technically 0, but since you want an answer, I would say, 6-7."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2014, 08:56:56 PM »
Q: Mordred, what would you do if Lawrence had handed you a skirt to wear instead of the shorts?

"I'm not Scottish, why I would have to wear a skirt?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2014, 01:34:48 AM »
Q: Fate, what will you do after the vampires and other dangerous supernaturals have been pushed back far enough?

Q: Law, do you think the deal you made with the Driver was worth it?

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2014, 02:33:49 AM »
Q: Fate, what will you do after the vampires and other dangerous supernaturals have been pushed back far enough?

"Naturally I will implement security in the areas of Nexus City their indiscriminate savagery most effected, and I will fund reconstruction and rebuilding work there. I'll do my best to find lawful occupations for the remaining supernaturals and unsure they have all the rights they deserve, as well as easy access to any special needs, dietary or otherwise. As for the regular people negatively affected by the presence of their less savory elements, I will attempt to compensate and aid them as best as I can."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 02:35:45 AM by YOLF »