Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP  (Read 175997 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2014, 04:49:22 PM »
Ellen Thorne

She woke up in unfamiliar place. What she remembered was that she was stabbed by somebody. What happened afterwards seemed like a dream. A stranger. A taste of blood on her lips. She was feeling weird. Why she was even alive? Why she did not feel any wound? Why she felt strangely... thirsty? Bombarded by her senses being unusually heightened, and hearing whispers in her head, she was dizzy and confused.

"What... what happened to me?"

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2014, 05:03:03 PM »
"Excuse me, are you perhaps familiar with that place. I'm a tourist"

"and I got lost here"

Looking away from Minato, Tokiomi examined this new arrival.

‘English? Probably someone else who had the great misfortune of being drawn in to this cesspool, well at least I should greet him.’

Speaking in English he replied to the ‘tourist’, “Well good day to you sir, my name is Tokiomi Tohsaka, how my I be of assistance?"

'Honestly, at least it looks like this day is starting to get better'

Probably not Tokiomi, probably not.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2014, 05:05:32 PM »

As soon as the spheres hit the bottom of the trashcan they cracked and shattered. And from them the antimagic wave in a from of a tempest of red lighting was released in every direction, hellbent to consume all magic in its wake.

And with it the old Spaghetti splattered in all directions.

As the very trashcan triggered the explosion, Henry had promptly jumped back into the protective cover of the wall he once used to peek over. As the tendril-like explosion ceased, the bespectacled man peered over to look over the results of his actions. The male that had been next to the gunslinger has been visibly injured from whatever had been spewed out from those bombs. But the woman on the other hand was visibly not pleased with what wheat strands and tomato sauce were able to spray over her, even going so far to punch the offender.

It was somewhat clear that this assassin lacked actual experience, despite having such impressive physical conditioning. He should've reacted to the blow without much trouble. As it did connect, Henry recoiled at who exactly was behind that mask.

A young woman. A female who seemed to have recently reached the peak of womanhood. Perhaps what was most surprising of all was she seemed to have given up trying to attack either of them. Was she trying to trick them? Then again, it just looked... too pathetic to think that way. Walking out from the wall and towards where things have been happening, Henry finally spoke.

"I saw that going differently in my mind."

In fact he had originally expected the trash can to accept the bombs and then land over the female assassin-to-be. And didn't quite expect this one to be a girl on top of it.

"Want some chocolate?" he asked the bundled mass of armor on the floor.

From the pocket of his jacket, the doctor held out a bar of Hershey's towards her.

"Sorry about the spaghetti," Henry looked over towards the disgruntled blonde, "The name's Henry."

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Brahmastra

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2014, 05:16:08 PM »
Terumi could barely comprehend what he was hearing. A world... without the Master Unit? This pointless little phenomenon caused his plan to become reality? This cruel twist of fate actually made his wish come true.

"Ehi, hihihihi..."

He couldn't help but let out a low laugh. But he simply could not hold back anymore

"EHIYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH, AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA...Heh, heh, HIHIIHAHHAhAHAHAHAHAAH! HOW LAUGHABLE, HOW IRONIC, HOW OH SO VERY CONVENIENT. OH HOW I LONG I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS. HOW MANY HUNDREDS, NO THOUSANDS, TEN-THOUSANDS, HUNDREDS-OF-THOUSANDS, MILLIONS, BILLIONS, TRILLIONS OF GODFORSAKEN YEARS HAVE I SUFFERED THE MASTER UNIT'S BULLSHIT?! AND THEN IT CAME INTO FRUITION BY  A SIMPLE, INSIGNIFICANT, POINTLESS LITTLE ACCIDENT?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

For almost half a dozen minutes Terumi rolled around on the ground, laughing to his heart's content at the sheer irony of it all. When he finally regained his composure, he was almost out of breath.

"I require more data. Lets split up and look around for anything that could give us a hint about where we are, or why we're here." Not even bothering to acknowledge Hazama's opinion, Relius walks away from the statue.

"Aaaaah, cold as always, Colonel."

Watching the retreating figure, Terumi began walking in the polar opposite direction of the Colonel. Now that that was over with, Terumi could finally begin his own "experiments".

He wondered how beautiful the screams of his first victim would be.

When she was almost to the old Thunderbird convertible he drove, he smiled and said, with the hint of an Irish lit, "Hello."

La Folia could easily be claimed to be a Japanophile, quite enamored with the far east's culture as she was, but with that single word, in a noticeably Irish voice, she might've just reconsidered her favorite foreign country. She really could not understand why she was so captured by the man before him, whom with she had only ever exchanged utter a single word, but she had a feeling that only good things could come from letting him do as he please.

'Crap, I forgot to even introduce myself. I'd best ask his name first, I have to know.'

"Good evening. To whom do I owe the pleasure?" slipped from her pale lips as she came to a halt next to the man's car, a noticeable amount of pressure put on the last word.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 06:28:34 PM by Brahmastra »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2014, 05:41:27 PM »
He wondered how beautiful the screams of his first victim would be.

Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE, HATE!

The tide of hate, madness, anger and insane joy snapped Phoenix out of it's dormant stage. Letting lose a massive caw at its awakening that echoed though the city. And with the sound the region around the statue experienced a brief day which lasted no more then a couple of seconds.

Its eyes flashed to life as it looked into the cityscape, probing the emotions that filled it. Lust, Sadness, Grief, Anger, Joy, Panic, Confusion. However this beacon of negative emotions burned, and transcended all of the others.

One person though, it was only one person, and no matter how much they are capable of hating such an existence cannot greatly influence Phoenix's mind. Not even the Golden King that Phoenix once watched can influence it to a large degree if he is alone.

But this man, filled with such negative emotions is interesting, far to negative to be a friend, Phoenix sadly realized.  Phoenix have never felt anything quite like it, so it became alert, ready to take to the sky in case more emotions spring to life around the beacon.

After all can't have such a thing be harming any of its possible friends.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2014, 05:53:32 PM »
Looking away from Minato, Tokiomi examined this new arrival.

‘English? Probably someone else who had the great misfortune of being drawn in to this cesspool, well at least I should greet him.’

Speaking in English he replied to the ‘tourist’, “Well good day to you sir, my name is Tokiomi Tohsaka, how my I be of assistance?"

'Honestly, at least it looks like this day is starting to get better'

Probably not Tokiomi, probably not.

"How to put it, I know absolutely nothing of the city. Even its name" the 'tourist' sighed, and realized what he just said did not fit a 'tourist' "How silly of me. Believe it or not, I'm probably from other dimension. I think..."

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2014, 06:42:25 PM »
More new people? This can't be good.

Shut up.

Minato then heard the "tourist" speak.

"How to put it, I know absolutely nothing of the city. Even its name" the 'tourist' sighed, and realized what he just said did not fit a 'tourist' "How silly of me. Believe it or not, I'm probably from other dimension. I think..."

English, Ok I can do that.

"That isn't very surprising actually. This is Nexus City, it is exactly what the name implies, but that can wait; If you will come with us I can give you a full explanation of just where you are."

Minato says with a serious look.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2014, 06:44:32 PM »
"That isn't very surprising actually. This is Nexus City, it is exactly what the name implies, but that can wait; If you will come with us I can give you a full explanation of just where you are."

Tokiomi simply stood there, letting Minato deal with this. Trying to maintain an aura of calm and elegance despite his exhaustion.

'I really need some tea'. He thought, 'really, really need some tea.'
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 06:46:36 PM by Knick »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2014, 06:46:06 PM »

"Nexus? A meeting... point, then?" pondered JoJo for a while "Eh, no time for thinking, I'll hear out what you know rather than figure on my own. My name is Josip Josipowicz Starski, but call this old man JoJo" he introduced himself "I'll gladly come with you"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2014, 06:56:40 PM »
Zolgen smiled, “Information is the greatest treasure after all, especially of erratic elements. “

"Perhaps. It all depends on how you want the game to be played. Being surprised can be very entertaining. Is there anything particularly interesting going on right now?"

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2014, 07:08:58 PM »
"This is Fate Averruncus speaking. Greetings, King Of Heroes, Gilgamesh. I appreciate that you found the time to contact me."

"I am merely returning your call, Homunculus."

Gilgamesh did not bother to greet the presence at the other end of the line, still standing upon the very top of Tokyo Tower. The night sky was clouded from nature and the pollution of the city, but by standing atop one of the highest building, the Original King was able to see a glimpse of the stars. Below him stretched his domain that encompassed all of the city, whether those who lived there recognized it or not.

He skipped the pleasantries and cut straight to the heart of the matter. Even though Gilgamesh held no malice or impatience in his voice, the right of the King was such that he would not be held waiting by those inferior to his existence - the mere fact that he had bothered to return the artificial being's call was already quite generous.

"I am of the understanding that you are in need of funding and supplies, Homunculus. Tell me, why should I give them to you?"

The Golden King paused, his sharp, crimson eyes noting the happenings of what occurred on the city streets.

"Convince me that your cause is important enough to warrant such a thing."

« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 07:09:58 PM by Mooncake »
Spoiler for Hiden:
[img=http://wallpaperus.org/wallpapers/03/103/gilgamesh-fate-1950x800-wallpaper-1718691.jpg][/img]

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2014, 07:32:13 PM »
"Perhaps. It all depends on how you want the game to be played. Being surprised can be very entertaining. Is there anything particularly interesting going on right now?"
Closing his eyes again he cycled through his familiars once again. “Lets see… The phoenix seemed to have woken up, the hunter, oh that is a surprise it is apparently a young woman” Letting an out a brief chuckle he continued on, “she seems to have company of a few people, two of which I have no information on.”

Scanning though his familiars he continued to search for anything that may be considered ‘interesting’.

“There appears to be a group of people surrounded by werewolf corpses, a man with a golden armor and flaming cape seems to be roaming the town... oh a man with an odd spiritual presence just killed men, near the Tokyo Tower."

Opening his eyes again, “any of those interest to you?”
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 10:18:31 PM by Knick »

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2014, 08:16:07 PM »
"All right then, Tokiomi, Jojo;"

Minato pulled another traesto gem out of his inventory.

"You may feel somewhat disoriented for a few minutes, spacial transference tends to do that the first time; Ah by the way Jojo my name is Arisato Minato."

Minato held the jewel in the air, the last thing the other two heard before the pale green light took them away was,

"I'll have tea ready when you recover."

He was telling the truth, when they recovered five minutes later in the lobby of a somewhat old western style dorm, he was seated nearby with freshly steeped tea waiting for them both.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 08:22:27 PM by Kurogami »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2014, 10:17:25 PM »
"I'll have tea ready when you recover."

He was telling the truth, when they recovered five minutes later in the lobby of a somewhat old western style dorm, he was seated nearby with freshly steeped tea waiting for them both.

Tokiomi got off the ground before patting any dust and dirt off him.

'Honestly, it was still not as bad what landed me in this city, still horrible though.' Tokiomi thought, 'Also how much energy would a spatial displacement of that level use anyway. Probably far more than a person can produce in a reasonable amount of time.' Tokiomi looked over at Minato who sitting, waiting for them to take the tea.

'This person is not normal, is this one of those "monsters" father warned me about that exist in the world? Or is there something else I am not getting?' Tokiomi went over and sat down, thanking Minato and taking a sip of the tea. "It’s good, thank you."

'I need to be careful. I already displayed most of my combat spells. At least I have only used up two gems, rather low quality quartz too.' Continuing to drink and calm his nerves he let his thoughts run, glancing down at the garnet ring on his right hand, 'And I still have this for the worse possible circumstance, not to mention the gems I have on me and the Gandr. Just got to play it safe.'

Tokiomi could only be relieved that he was currently dealing with magic and not the technology that is present through the town. Honestly he still hasn't completely adapted to that.

"Thank you for inviting me to your home and I am very grateful for the tea, I really needed some."
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 10:31:11 PM by Knick »

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2014, 10:37:59 PM »
"Stranger, are you alright?"
Ragna stopped for a second and looked behind him, to the girl in the green dress. A nosy onlooker, it seemed.

"Mind your own damn business," he said, turning back around and walking off. Rather he would have walked off, but a few steps later a dizzy spell forced him to rest his right hand on a nearby lamppost to keep steady.

"Damn," he said, covering his face with his other hand. "This is serious bullshit."