Author Topic: Reflection  (Read 1296 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Reflection
« on: November 09, 2014, 03:40:08 AM »
Reflection.

Chapter one: Situation

"Call it karma, do your best guys", he said as he disappeared into the myriad of worlds beyond the hallway he left us in.

"God damn it! That rainbow scented jackass", the kid shouts.

"Satoshi, do you know what this is about?" Shirou asks in his usual, naive way.

"Something stupid, I'm sure", the blonde groans, running a hand through his hair.

Before they can manage kill my brain cells with a stupid plan, I grab both of them and start dragging them down the hall until we find a room.

There, we find a message on the wall. Its statement is simple, if odd. “Emiya, for all your deeds, ill and fair alike, you shall serve the residents of this place.” Collars and bands form around our necks  and wrists as Shirou reads the words aloud.

"As the servants have finally arrived, would the residents please report to the main hall for introduction and first stage judgement", a voice announces, seemingly from nowhere.

The plain white room fades, revealing a massive ivory hall with stairs near the back and an ornate red carpet with gold trimmings. It reminds me of the Einzbern castle somewhat.

Many steps come suddenly, echoing into the hall. A sea of faces, all women.

I can't recognize all of them, actually, even half is hard, but the look on the kid's face says he could name each one and their favorite food.

"Barring an insidious turn, like our mana powering a doomsday device, and excepting the jewelry we've been forced to wear, I'm not opposed to serving this group", Satoshi says, drawing a bright grin.

Admittedly, with people like Saber and Rin around I'll have an alright time of this. As for the rest, the kid is, if nothing else, a good judge of character. Plus, just seeing the nervous look on Shirou's face means this will be entertaining.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Re: Reflection
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 06:11:53 AM »
Chapter two: Introductions

The girls line up before us in three lines. We step forward, Shirou in a stiff way, Archer in a more formal manner and, as for myself, I think I'm a bit too relaxed. Likely because I've been a servant to most of these girls in one way or another throughout my life.

Arturia, Medusa, Bazzet, Nero, Rin, Akiha, Ayako, Leysritt and many other girls. With Shirou and Archer being mobbed because they look more, appealing, as servants I'm greeted by Arturia, Satsuki, Arcuied, Hisui and Kohaku.

Seeing Arturia in her armoured dress and full regalia, I cannot help but kneel.

"My King, I am ever at your service", I announce, waiting for the command to stand.

"I ask that you rise and treat me as you would anyone else, here my title holds no sway", she says, humble as always.

"I'm afraid I cannot accept that. While I can treat you without airs, I am a knight of Pendragon. Your safety is, as always, my utmost concern.”

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Re: Reflection
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 11:08:23 AM »
Chapter three: Servitude, thy name is Emiya.

I think it's his honesty that makes the girls accept him and look at him as sweet. Unlike Gilgamesh, he's not trying to impress anyone, Satoshi is just concerned about Saber. For my part, I'm holding in a laugh at Saber's flustered expression. I only remember seeing that face after the night we spent together, before I was grown enough to see the world for what it was.

...I'll have to remind Shirou to run before I tell the group the truth of who Satoshi is. I'll have a mess to clean up but, since the kid is around, getting a few cheap laughs at Shirou's expense is all I can manage.

I'm interrupted from my musing by a familiar voice that was, strangely, in stereo. Turning, I find Rin, well Rins, staring at me expectantly.

"Archer, come with us", they announce.

I shrug, slightly on reflex, at this obvious turn of events but, luckily, my battle gear hides it and I follow the Rins, black and blonde-haired, to a room.

I notice an oversized bed but, before I can question them, a somewhat familiar voice yells from behind me.

"Jump him!" the female voice cries and, before I can react, the scent of chloroform hits me like a sledgehammer and I slip into darkness.