Author Topic: The Nasuverse in perspective.  (Read 16268 times)

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
Re: The Nasuverse in perspective.
« Reply #135 on: May 18, 2014, 03:15:05 AM »
To you Names, not to me. I see being offended by an impersonal remark like "I hate this game" and being offended by a personal remark like "You're a misogynist bastard" as different.
Offended is offended.

Excuses also, are excuses.
I'm not ignorant of canon, I just accept that swords and sorcery was written before a great deal of the additional material was out.
But you also ignore canon that came out with the VN

Body reflects the soul

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 18, 2014, 03:22:19 AM »
Ok names just stop, clearly you won't agree.

as for canon that came out with the VN which are you referring to?

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
  • I don't want no trabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 18, 2014, 03:33:47 AM »
Whoops. Made a mistake on the Thread. Lantz, can't you just switch to a different sub topic? You arguing with Names is eventually going to lead to what happened with Arch. You are in charge of this thread, and you have all the power. Just agree to disagree like Gray said.

I will agree with you that FFXIII sucks. Seriously, its only like the older final fantasies, but sped up. The game wasn't as ground breaking as I expected, and their old trailers lied.
I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

I told you I wanted no trabble.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 18, 2014, 03:37:47 AM »
I'm talking about arguing with Lantz in general.
BTW: the soul reflection thing was mentioned by zouken as to why he still looks like decrepit old man after consuming someone else.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 18, 2014, 03:57:36 AM »
Never violated that rule. Satoshi retains his form for other reasons.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2014, 04:11:20 AM »
Look at that. He had reasons prevent that contract from actually giving downsides. That's why I just say abandon all hope. Give up and let Lantz have his fun.

Lantz screw around have fun. I still say Original Fiction and splitting your OC into other characters who can tackle your large concepts on a more individual level would be better but if you refuse them's the breaks. I can't convince you as you are apparently "old gaurd" who has heard all of everyone's arguments before and think everyone who is trying to argue with you is in the wrong about things or the fact you are never going to acknowledge X or Y pont regardless of how many times people tell it to you. Reasoning with you is pointless and I shouldn't care about it at all.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2014, 04:13:47 AM »
I don't care about the age

I care about dragon

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2014, 04:19:33 AM »
What about dragon? The fact that Merlin apparently went "You wanna fuse souls with this kid?" and the dragon said yes? Or the fact that soul fusion should have given him scales and a tail?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 04:20:17 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2014, 04:29:21 AM »
Gray you're getting a little sarcastic, please draw it back

@Names and Umbra

I have a whole thread for questions, use it.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
  • I don't want no trabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2014, 03:45:19 PM »
Gray was honestly trying to critique you nicely and now you've made him lose confidence in you. People here are asking you questions, but they barely get an answer due to how you don't want to give out anything more than vague answers. A lot of people here are getting tired of that, and want better explanations for why your characters and setting are the way they are and how they are different from how canon is.

I know that changing the rules to your verse is hard for you, but maybe take some of the others' words into consideration? They're mostly snarky due to how much of the rules and character personalities have to be bent for your verse to work.
I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

I told you I wanted no trabble.

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 18, 2014, 03:59:05 PM »
I don't care about the age

I care about dragon
You are a good man, Nachos.
Spoiler for Best -monogatari: