Author Topic: The KAIZAverse  (Read 26659 times)

KAIZA

• Best Oni
  • Administrator
  • NPC
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Page
Re: The KAIZAverse
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2016, 04:05:21 AM »
So! This semester, I joined my college’s illustration club. As such,  nowadays I tend to sketch and practice stuff a bit more often. Few of it  is noteworthy, though. ^^;
Spoiler for Hiden:

Still, I thought these were good  enough to show. Just practicing traditional coloring, inking and a  somewhat different artstyle. Though, the digital sketch is probably  going to be a WIP, since I do hope to use it to practice digital  painting. Who knows. ^^;

Edit: Kinda forgot to add one last sketch. Fixed now! ^^;
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 04:22:35 AM by KAIZA »

KAIZA

• Best Oni
  • Administrator
  • NPC
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Page
« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2016, 08:11:49 PM »
Well, it's been a while since I've done an update. ^^;
Admittedly, while I've done the occasional sketch and such, I haven't finished any major art projects. It doesn't help I've found myself in a bit of a block lately. Although I do have an FGO-related thing in the works, I thought I might as well post some of these practice sketches I did a few weeks ago.

They are all based on photos I found around online, and with the exception of the last one and sorta the third one, I tried replicating the pose and clothes as much as possible. Yes, eye-referencing, I know; I take no credit for these other than practice.

First picture is directly based on the photo, but for the others, I tried using a random character for each, while still adapting the pose and clothing. The third one I obviously changed the outfit to the character's, while the last one is more original, since I only based the outfit on the picture, but the pose is new.
Spoiler for "Sketches":

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2016, 09:22:48 AM »
Wow, nice Sakura there.

KAIZA

• Best Oni
  • Administrator
  • NPC
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Page
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2016, 07:38:44 AM »
Well, although I have been doing some artwork to the side, mostly commissions and doodling, it's been a while since I've done some fanart. So, here we are!
Spoiler for Large Image:

Hammond

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2017, 08:08:26 AM »
Well, although I have been doing some artwork to the side, mostly commissions and doodling, it's been a while since I've done some fanart. So, here we are!
Spoiler for Large Image:

I love the artwork itt.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 08:06:14 PM by Hammond »