Unlimited Creativity Works > The Art Gallery

The KAIZAverse

(1/25) > >>

KAIZA:
Welcome everyone. KAIZA here, and welcome to this little workshop of mine.
Here, you'll witness my struggles as I attempt to learn to draw as good as every other artist I've seen!

This will be my general art thread, though I will post fanart to time to time. This is mainly because I do struggle a bit with fanart (they never look right ;_; ); plus, when practicing, I just draw whatever comes to mind.

Well, enough talk, let's start with some oldies! (Excuse the quality, most of these were drawn on the go while in high school)

Spoiler for Hiden:
My humble beginning. My first two characters, Quincey and Eliza Harker. This is from...about four/five years ago, I think?

Same characters, a few months later.

And same characters, plus a few others, in a poorly colored sketch, two years later.

And here's a collection of random sketches related to this story idea. Only thing missing is the antagonists, but...that's for another day.

Yeah, this is just the beginning. Next few posts will be like a trip through memory lane for me!
Old sketches galore!

KAIZA:
Second batch, go!

Spoiler for Hiden:

These are mostly random sketches I did through the years. High school years, that is. ^^
Yeah...there's still more to come.

KAIZA:
Now, from my random doodling in high-school came this sketch:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Yeah, just that. But, a couple of years later, from that one sketch, a little idea was born. Those of you who were in the old forum or read one of my blog posts, will remember this idea.

Project CYBERSOUL.

Yes, from that one doodle of a girl with a gun (incomplete, might I add, I wanted her fighting soldiers) a completely unrelated idea was born. Of course, I started doodling more about it as time went by.

Spoiler for Hiden:

It went from this:
Spoiler for Hiden:

To this:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Man...this is, by far, the idea I have developed the most. From beginning, to end, to the backstories, to the setting...sure, there's still some work I have to do with it, plus...I haven't even made one game so far, but...I can dream, right?

KAIZA:
Aside from those two ideas...here's a collection of doodles of characters from other ideas I've had (this one for either novels or VNs)!

Spoiler for Hiden:
Robot girl Muse.

Intel, since I can't think of a better name, the spunky Cyber Girl.

And Kagutsuchi of the Flames (Hi no Kagutsuchi), an antagonist from a VN idea I have.

Also, I apologize for the quality:

Chibi version of the heroines of some of my ideas. You can see Muse down there!

As for this thing:

Yeah, I blatantly copied the Neco idea from TYPE-MOON. Kinda. Sorta. OK, I give up.

KAIZA:
And now for some fanart!

Spoiler for Hiden:
So, I'm a Mega Man fan. Yeah...

First fanart with a tablet. Ciel's new redesign.

Kohaku doodle.

First attempt to draw V/V. Fail at wings.

One of my first fanarts, a sketch of the Tohsaka sisters.

My first attempt at drawing Archer. With no reference for his clothes, had to get creative.

Following a request, ShirouXAyaka fanart.

My attempt at a Battle Network version of Ciel from Mega Man Zero

And a quickie sketch of Shiki I was requested.

Now, for the low quality camera shots...

I think I like doodling obscure characters.

Shirou, your hair, why?!

Ryougi Shiki, with Air Man in the corner.

IT JUST WORKS!
I think that's it for now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version