Author Topic: Fate's Mirror: Fortune and Favour (interactive fiction, possible lemon)  (Read 25611 times)

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
Again Lyco, not a prostitute.
He was pimped out to a dragon by Merlin, though.
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
No Lyco, servitude is different.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
So he's not the dragon's whore, he's the dragon's bitch.

I wish I could order Satoshi into the kitchen to make me a sandwich

Actually considering his culinary experiences (given to him by chef Gilgamesh) I'd rather not

Then, I could make him do groceries?

Nah, he'd finagle his way into another dimension

Satoshi is the worst bitch ever

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Names, please desist

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
Jeez, learn to take a joke

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
  • I don't want no trabble
    • View Profile
He didn't for my DBZ joke :(
I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

I told you I wanted no trabble.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Names, work on your delivery. That shit looks like a mean spirited jab.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
Only if you're overly sensitive.

Generally saying someone's terrible at being a bitch is not a bad thing on their track record.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Names, dude, look at how other people come at me and tell me your joke wasn't similar.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
The biggest difference is that I'm not serious when I say it.

Which you should come to expect, I haven't been serious about your little man since I tried to explain the flaws in his existence to you.

Which I won't contest any further because I don't give a damn, but still. Serious nevermore.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Choice three.

I take three steps and plant my fist into his jaw. The gold-plated hero goes down like a chump. No broken bones in my hand, either, which means I'm right. This guy cannot be the King of Heroes.

As I peer at the limp form of the hero, a whirling noise starts up and he rises to a standing position. His lower jaw is clearly inhuman, metal and false skin clearly visible. Sion moves to attack it, but Dust beats her to the punch and, with a boot to the head, shatters the effigy.

The room fills with silence.

Crap! They wanted me to hit him. They want us untrusting of each other, and if one guy is a robot then anyone could be. Damn it Toshi, you should have known better!

Dust speaks up, and that's when I realize that everyone is dressed differently from usual.

Archer is wearing civilian clothes, specifically a black shirt, black jeans and black shoes, whilst Saber is in rough peasant clothes, with her hair tied in a ponytail. Sakura, meanwhile, is wearing nothing but a pair of jean shorts which are, bizzarely, held together at the sides with snap fasteners, along with a pair of suspenders that are holding up the shorts. Aside from the suspenders, which just barely cover her nipples, her upper half is completely bare. Strangely, her chest seems to be significantly larger.

"There's a medical room, it's automated so we can get the test results without bias", Dust finishes.

I shrug, having lost track of the conversation some time ago, and follow the group. Eventually, we reach the medical room, where we all take blood samples to demonstrate our humanity. The loss of blood is enough to make us all slightly light-headed, and someone suggests that we all head to the dorm, and to the rooms we have been given.

No one objects and we enter our individual rooms. When I wake up from a nap, I'm left lying on this borrowed bed. I wonder what I should do next.

1) Examine the room

2) Explore the facility

3) Meet with the others

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
OK, I'm genuinely not sure about this one, but I think I'm going to go with:

3) Meet with the others

Also, what the hell is going on with Sakura? Why does she seem to be turning into Passion Lips?

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
Literally throw a d6 for me because I'm lost and kinda drunk right now so whatevs

1-2: choice 1
3-4:choice 2
5-6:choice 3

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
  • I don't want no trabble
    • View Profile
I thought you liked Passion Lips Cherry. Also, I go for number 1.
I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

I told you I wanted no trabble.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
With that it's a tie between two and three(sorry Qwerty but you were removed from voting thanks to your prior actions, better luck next game) I'll be closing the vote tomorrow when I get here, so vote asap guys.