Author Topic: Fate's Mirror: Fortune and Favour (interactive fiction, possible lemon)  (Read 25604 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Re: Fate's Mirror: Fortune and Favour (interactive fiction, possible lemon)
« Reply #180 on: April 30, 2014, 05:13:28 AM »
Qwerty please discontinue , any more votes should happen asap, I'm closing the vote tomorrow.

KAIZA

• Best Oni
  • Administrator
  • NPC
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Page
« Reply #181 on: April 30, 2014, 05:16:54 AM »
Well, while I'm here, might as well...

I'll take...*random action used to make choice* option (2)

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
  • I don't want no trabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2014, 05:26:00 AM »
Fine. I'll be waiting for your fic then Lantz.
I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

I told you I wanted no trabble.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2014, 11:15:24 PM »
Vote closed, winner option two

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 30, 2014, 11:54:00 PM »
Lolwut.

Wasn't 1 tied with it, same with 3?

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 30, 2014, 11:58:07 PM »
Kaiza voted #2. Too bad, I wanted to see Satoshi sit down.

And recover.
I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

KAIZA

• Best Oni
  • Administrator
  • NPC
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Page
Yeah, my vote is up there.

Arch, I know you're not causing trouble yet, but my order is still standing. Please leave the thread now. You're still on very thin ice; any more problems and I'll have to ramp up the punishment, if you know what I mean...

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
NEXT TIME, ON SATOSHIBALL Z.

SATOSHI CHECKS UP ON HIS HAREM MATES AND BEGINS FORMULATING ON HIS PLANS ON HOW TO MANAGE HIS HAREM LIFE.

SHIROU'S NEED TO BE THE MAIN PROTAGONIST HAS ALSO BEGUN TO THREATEN SATOSHI'S POSITION AS THE ALPHA MALE. WILL SATOSHI DO SOMETHING TO PROVE HIS DOMINANCE OVER WOMEN?

ALREADY, MANY OF THE OTHERS TRAPPED ARE NOW RUSHING FOR THE KITCHEN, POTENTIALLY RUINING SATOSHI'S CHANCES OF SHOWING OFF HIS EXTREME COOKING SKILLS INHERITED OVER MILLIONS OF YEARS OF TRAINING AND BEING SHIROU'S SON.

WILL SATOSHI TRULY BE PREPARED TO HANDLE ALL OF THESE SITUATIONS AFTER LOSING HEAT IN HIS CHEST?

YES BECAUSE SATOSHI IS INVINCIBLE, BUT SEE IT FOR YOURSELF IN SATOSHI BALL Z!!!!

KAIZA

• Best Oni
  • Administrator
  • NPC
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Page
Qwerty, you were allowed to stay so as long as you remained civil and didn't try to start anything.

This:
NEXT TIME, ON SATOSHIBALL Z.

SATOSHI CHECKS UP ON HIS HAREM MATES AND BEGINS FORMULATING ON HIS PLANS ON HOW TO MANAGE HIS HAREM LIFE.

SHIROU'S NEED TO BE THE MAIN PROTAGONIST HAS ALSO BEGUN TO THREATEN SATOSHI'S POSITION AS THE ALPHA MALE. WILL SATOSHI DO SOMETHING TO PROVE HIS DOMINANCE OVER WOMEN?

ALREADY, MANY OF THE OTHERS TRAPPED ARE NOW RUSHING FOR THE KITCHEN, POTENTIALLY RUINING SATOSHI'S CHANCES OF SHOWING OFF HIS EXTREME COOKING SKILLS INHERITED OVER MILLIONS OF YEARS OF TRAINING AND BEING SHIROU'S SON.

WILL SATOSHI TRULY BE PREPARED TO HANDLE ALL OF THESE SITUATIONS AFTER LOSING HEAT IN HIS CHEST?

YES BECAUSE SATOSHI IS INVINCIBLE, BUT SEE IT FOR YOURSELF IN SATOSHI BALL Z!!!!
is a no no. Don't push it, or you'll be forced out as well.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
Fine. I'm not even insulting Lantz or Satoshi there, but I'll stop.

Now we wait for the fic....

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Actually I would prefer you left Qwerty. I've tolerated the obvious troll remarks and tried to ignore them but this recent one goes too far.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
OK fine. I went a little too far with that one I guess. I'll stop being a troll to you. However, since you don't want me to say anything else...

Lantz, your fic is too small. I don't think people will mind your fic taking longer if the word count is longer.

Be careful with that large cast, it'll be hard to manage everybody in your fic all at the same time. You've advertised all those characters already, so you gotta find a way to integrate them into your fic.

You gotta give a better description of the place. You don't need to go purple prose or anything, but some description of where your fic takes place helps.

Good luck.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Choice two

It hurts to move, but I can't bother with that now. The victims come first.

Luckily, after a few moments it becomes obvious that, while shaken up, the abductees are no worse for wear. I, on the other hand, realize what happened to me. My soul was just yanked on, and now the Dragon's flame has grown quiet. Which is more reason to fade into the background. Defeating Gilgamesh even at my full power would be, at best, difficult. Left with only modern magecraft and typical human strength, not to mention weaponless, honestly I'm pretty sure I'd be screwed. Still, at least Avalon is with me, so, small miracles.

Rin, as usual, decided to take charge of the general assessment of the situation. I've been drifting in and out while Rin has been talking, but from what I can tell the end point of her speech is that we have no way out and that, despite the solid white blandness of the current room, the rest of our prison is built like a manor or mansion, with ornate fancy rooms of all sorts.

Near where we found Shirou I think I remember a library. When I get time, I should check it out, and exchange information with the others. In the mean time, however....

"We need a group leader", I announce.

Rin frowns at my interruption, whilst a clamoring starts among the others. Gilgamesh, as hero kings are prone to do, responds immediately.

"We already have one, although I will forgive your unfocused eyes for not recognizing my greatness, a mongrel like yourself is certainly blinded by fear from the thought of being trapped", he says.

Archer looks towards the gold-clad hero and shrugs. "Even if you were actually the best for the job, King of Heroes, you haven't fostered trust among us, force won't work in here", he says, his statement punctuated by smirking at the red-eyed man.

Gilgamesh pauses for a moment, likely remembering the mysterious collapse that had afflicted him.

"Then what, Mongrels, do you suggest?" he asks.

"It's simple, we need a leader everyone can trust. With Shirou out of it, I suggest Archer", I reply.

The group looks at me, puzzled.

"It's simple, we need someone who can use the information we collect in short order, plus Archer lacks an egoistical streak and ulterior motives as far as I can see", I explain.

The group looks around, clearly considering my point. For a moment I think Sion or Dust will object to the idea, but they just exchange a look I can't explain and then nod.

Shinji looks like he's scheming and Shirou seems to still be light headed. Rin is rather happy with the idea, as expected I suppose. The rest comply, whether honestly supportive or simply because they don't have a better suggestion.

Gilgamesh, of course, is unhappy but doesn't object. He's got an ego, but seeing that most of the people present support my suggestion causes him to relent. Which seems entirely wrong, on every level.

Without a clear clue how to resolve our imprisonment, I'm stuck wondering how to proceed.

1) Start investigating the area solo

2) Go find the dormitory

3) Punch Gilgamesh in the face

Daiki

• NPC
    • View Profile

Because I want to see Gil's reaction.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
We must collect all of the bad ends.

3) Punch Gilgamesh in the face

Miraculously he didn't feel inclined to attempt to maim or murder Satoshi after some of what he said and implied so far, but I doubt he'll take this one lying down.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts