Other Fandoms > Anime and Manga

Jojos Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders (2014)

(1/5) > >>

Kat:
Thread for the most FABULOUS anime of this year.

Sorry, FSN anime, you won't beat it for the title if released this year.

Elf:
Dio Brando is the best villain ever.

Kat:
He is good, but out of Jojo villains I like Kira more. Maybe because he is aberration compared to other villains. No ambition, just desire to live a predictable life without anything interfering his daily routines... one which happened to be collecting new girlfriends. Even without ambition though he has paranoia that puts everyone maybe except Diavolo in the series to shame, and that's a feat since all JoJo villains are very thorough and predicting.

Gray:
I wasn't a fan of Kira because he lacked the charisma to draw me in. Also Bites the Dust was a little overkill though interesting to see the protags try to counter. I just wonder how he basically already had a two in one stand package with sheer heart attack and killer queen.

I like Diavlo simply because he came packaged with the adorkable one known as Doppio. That and King Crimson OP.

Kat:
Kira lacking charisma is on purpose. Hell, he strives to be as mundane looking as possible, for example he held back in the childhood during various competitions to get good, but not top places.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version