Author Topic: Weird, Bizzare, and Interesting Personality Quizzes  (Read 2508 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Weird, Bizzare, and Interesting Personality Quizzes
« on: April 25, 2013, 08:08:03 AM »
So yeah, this is where we post random interesting and bizarre personality quizzes, take them, and compare and contrast results on said quizzes.

I'll start with a bit of a weird one. So I've been lurking an otome game forum. In their General Discussion area, I found a thread about this quiz, which I had to google to find oddly enough because the OP of that thread didn't actually link it.  >:(

http://www.semeuke.com/quiz.php So yeah, it's this thing. This thing right here. It is a strange thing to me at least, as these stereotypes just seem so over the top for the most part. Since I'm not really into Boy's Love, I can't tell whether these stereotypes as they appear in this quiz are actually accurate to the genre or not. I don't think they are this over the top, but I'm not the best one to judge that either. If anyone is more familiar than I am with this sort of thing, could you possibly expand on that for me?

This is what I got from taking it...or at least from taking it tonight anyway, I've gotten a different result the previous few times I've taken this:

You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!
Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.
Most compatible with: Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke, Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
...Maybe I was just grouchy from being tired when I took this this time. ^_^" Normally I get this:

You are a Opportunist Seme!
Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.
Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke

So either I'm bitchy or relatively normal (albeit manipulative) apparently. ...I am a boring person.

So yeah, any of you guys willing to take the plunge and find out what fujoshi think your personality falls into?  ;D
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 08:12:55 AM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Weird, Bizzare, and Interesting Personality Quizzes
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 01:51:25 PM »
Well, I've looked at it, but I honestly can't give any reasonable answer to about 3/4 of the questions (mainly because they all assume the existence of a hypothetical partner)....

Although, having tried my best effort, I also got Opportunist Seme....
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 02:00:51 PM by Cherry Lover »

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 12:30:21 AM »
Well, I've looked at it, but I honestly can't give any reasonable answer to about 3/4 of the questions (mainly because they all assume the existence of a hypothetical partner)....

I had a couple I couldn't really answer accurately either since the answers were so off the wall for the most part. ^_^" Opportunist Seme seems to be the "average person who's not generally submissive" result as far as I can tell. 

BTW, like I mentioned in the OP, if anybody finds any cool, weird, or interesting quizzes they'd like to share, feel free to do so. :)

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 12:32:57 AM »

I had a couple I couldn't really answer accurately either since the answers were so off the wall for the most part. ^_^" Opportunist Seme seems to be the "average person who's not generally submissive" result as far as I can tell.
Yeah, possibly.

In my case, I am into BDSM as a concept, but I have no reference point for working out how any such relationship would occur with a partner. I am also somewhat into both Sadism and Masochism, although I think I am a bit more inclined towards the Sadistic end.