Board Issues > Help and Support

geekmecca.com

(1/3) > >>

lantzblades:
Ok so when I go to access the first page of the character page for cross effects it prompts me to enter a password and sign in to geekmecca.com, I was easily able to back out by cancelling but what the hell is this? Is anyone else having this issue?

Alice:
Sounds like some sort of ad popup, which shouldn't be happening really. Not happening on my end, though I do have an ad blocker active. It's even odder that it's happening on a phone...

Is anyone having a popup issue besides lantz?

EDIT: Attempting to research the thing, it looks like some sort of phone app thingie. And typing in the address itself just gives me some sort of weird server sign in pop up. Are you sure it's not a problem with your phone rather than the forum?

lantzblades:
I haven't downloaded in app in over a month, it's bizarre for it to appear for no reason and it only appears on that one page. If it were my phone it would do it more than just for one page on one website.

Alice:
I just tried it out with adblock disabled- still not replicating the error. Again, I'm wondering if it's something on your end.

Cherry Lover:
Well, I'll look into it and see if I can find out what is going on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version