Author Topic: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  (Read 1906 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
« on: April 20, 2013, 10:42:14 PM »
you heard me, from the comics (black and white) to the cartoon and toys and everything in between TMNT rocks. I loved this series and the hilarious logic behind it all. This series is likely the major influence to my writing and general acceptance of all things strange and scifi, sound off here if you're a fellow shell head.

ranmabushiko

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 09:58:43 AM »
When I was young, I watched this on USA all the time.  Man, that brings back memories.  Watching them, Sonic SATAM... getting pizza every friday night, because I loved the Ninja Turtles so much... good memories.  Very good memories.  Also, the movies were fun to watch.

I actually picked up one of the new comic books recently, when it was cheap at a local bookstore.  Haven't gotten up the cash yet to buy anymore, though.

Edit:  Before I go to sleep, I found something you may be interested in:  Building Raphael's Sais (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) - MAN AT ARMS This guy forges a copy of Raphael's Sais, both of them.  Thought you'd enjoy seeing his work.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:54:57 AM by ranmabushiko »

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 06:11:11 PM »
Watching them, Sonic SATAM...

that was great too, another archie comic as well, the stories are a bit screwed up at this point.

the new tmnt comics are outside of what i've seen and i imagine if they are anything like the new series it probably misses the point of the books.

ranmabushiko

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 05:52:56 AM »
I own... like... the bulk of Archie's Sonic 31 or so to about 100, maybe 150 or so.  *chuckles* and a good chunk of the Super Specials.  Though... I don't plan on buying Sonic Genesis.  25 bucks for a small Sonic Graphic Novel... is a bit much, even for me.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 10:26:12 PM »
If I'm correct you're referring to the genesis arc in the comics which is actually important since it leads into the new team metal stuff

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 10:40:29 AM »
I only played both NES games out of the franchise.