Author Topic: Cross Effects: Ask The Characters  (Read 20597 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Ask The Characters
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 07:30:27 PM »
Rider, considering your loss and subsequent  disciplinary lesson would you go for a round two, three and so on? Would you consider adding more people to the experience? Also,what do you do for fun aside from sex?

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 07:39:38 PM »
Lawrence: What will you do if/when the car stops working, then?
LAWRENCE - As long as I'm working on it it'll keep running. I can promise you that. Afterwords? Maybe one of the newer model Mustangs. It really depends on how long the old girl holds out. I can't keep its death at bay forever, but I'll damn well try.

Kiyoshi: Where did you get the pattern for tracing your swords from?

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2013, 07:49:56 PM »
Rider: Why, do you have some information you need to "interrogate" me for or something? You really are quite mean~. I assure you that you'll never made me talk, however much you punish, abuse and humiliate me....

And, no, I certainly wouldn't mind if, for example, Rin wanted to join in next time, or anyone else who I find attractive. I would thoroughly enjoy being dominated by or alongside her.

As for what I do aside from sex, I do enjoy reading, and I work part-time in a library. I'm also a moderately-successful fantasy author. It's remarkable how popular forgotten Greek legends can be if they're written well....

Kiyoshi: Well, they're my dad's swords, of course. They're not traced, though. I don't have his origin or Reality Marble, so I can't do that, although reinforcement is one of the areas of magecraft I am best at.

They're created out of Ether clumps with some shadow magic imbued into them. They don't have any of the abilities of Kanshu and Bakuya, either, they are just ordinary magical swords which I could just as easily make in any shape. I just use that shape because those weapons are the ones I am most used to seeing and sparring against, so they are the shape I find it easiest to create and fight with.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 07:56:10 PM by Cherry Lover »

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 08:02:24 PM »
Rider of all the type moon characters who are you most interested in? Both sexually and otherwise. If asked to would you parade around your temporary master's castle in a bunny outfit?

Archer(either one) why you so grumpy and protective?

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 08:21:13 PM »
Satoshi - Why is it that you're apparently fine with casual sex with Rider, but not other women? Isn't that rather hypocritical? And why do you hate assassins?

Kiyoshi - How's your relationship with your siblings? Good, bad, what?

Sakura (Mike's) - Will you ever appear in this?

Sakura (Lantz's) - Why do you seem to have so much of a grudge against the Archer's? Actually, this goes for Satoshi as well.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2013, 08:31:18 PM »
Satoshi: Under the influence of the evil of six billion people, it doesn't count, that aside prana sex is acceptable because sex versus death sex wins. Archer is my dad,  it's normal to be disappointed when your dad fails, dads are the super men of the world. Assassins don't  take, responsibly for the lives they take, I find that unacceptable.

Sakura: I don't have a grudge, I have expectations.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2013, 01:19:16 AM »
Rider: Well, non-sexually that's easy. My master is the person I care about far more than anyone else, and I find her a very interesting person indeed. Rin is an interesting person too, but she doesn't have quite the depth of my master.

As for sexually....

Hmm, yeah, that's a rather difficult question to answer.

Well, let's see. I am rather partial to Rin, she's sexy and real fun to tease and play around with. Plus, she can be quite kinky when she wants to be. I also do like Shirou, although I would obviously never dream of touching him except with Sakura's permission. Sakura herself is a very sexy girl, and I do enjoy playing sexual games with her and Shirou when they ask me to join them, but if I'm honest I see her more as a little sister than as a sexual partner.

I have also heard that that "Arcueid" girl is pretty damn hot. Apparently she's really hardy, too, so she would be great fun to play with. Oh, and Ciel too. I shudder in excitement when I think of all the fun I could have with someone who is literally indestructable....

As for the bunny outfit, well....

It's not something I find particularly exciting, but I would do it as part of a game with Satoshi. He has the right to have fun too, after all. Plus, I'm sure he'd find ways of making me simultaneously regret and feel extremely thankful for my decision, like he did last time....

Kiyoshi: I generally get on pretty well with my siblings, although honestly Kariya and Aoi are more like secondary parents, due to the age gap. Aoi can sometimes be a bit pushy about magecraft, though, although she's not anything like as bad as Aunty Rin....

Shirou: Of course Sakura will be appearing eventually. She's just a little tied up at the moment.

Sakura: Mmmumph.

Shirou: Quiet!

Plus, if we showed up right now we'd ruin Rider's fun. Her excuse that she needs prana won't work any more once Sakura is there to supply it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, my wife is being a bit naughty. I think I'm going to have to punish her....

Sakura: Mmmumph!

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2013, 01:41:23 AM »
Rider, aside from bdsm do you enjoy any other fetishes? Would you be interested in becoming royalty or would you see that as a demotion given you were previously worshipped as a god? Given that the heroes will eventually stop Angra what do you plan on doing to her? Do you intend on more sexual escapades with Satoshi once he's cured? If Ciel showed up would you rope her into a three way with yourself  and someone else? In general do you intend on getting prana from as many of the girls in the nexus as you can?

Kiyoshi, how are your grades?

hakuno, if your male counterpart showed up in the nexus how would you react?

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2013, 02:54:18 AM »
Dear Rider: Is Sakura a closet Dominatrix or something? How many times has Sakura "dressed" up for some playtime? If you were to come across Rin and Sakura in the middle of a session with Sakura disciplining her dear Nee-San while Shirou was watching, how would you react?

Dear Sakura [Mike]: Rin has been rather naughty and perhaps you should punish your Nee-san just like you would punish Rider, don't you think? If you gave your "naughty" side of your personality free reign, what would happen?

Dear Sakura [Lantz]: Have you inherited any of your mothers, *cough*kinky*cough* quirks from your mother? Do you have any hidden fetishes or is this something you'd rather not let certain family members know?
If you must address me as something, it is not MG! Please address me as Mord if you need to shorten my name

My Other Locations
http://gat-x139.deviantart.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mordalfusgrea

Daiki

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2013, 03:17:40 AM »
Just noticed the thread. (Won't post a long thing again, don't worry)

The Don: You must know a lot about the place. Where's the best place to have a good drink in the Nexus?
Mu: What are your immediate plans? (I mean, once you're no longer under Donny's influence)
Kusaragi: You're like a walking army with all your weapons. Don't you think you carry a bit too much?
Seras: Your reaction upon meeting with vampires like Forest?

---

Axe Cop: Can you explain the feeling of chopping heads? Is it still thrilling after all your adventures?? Another question would be, what do you think of your actual team?

---

Lawrence: If you could describe the Red Driver in three words..? Also, how does it feel to be... Well, a Sin-Eater?
Red Driver: How high is Lawrence's potential as a Sin-Eater?
To both: How do you perceive the likes of Raul?
Doomrider: What are your other passions in life, besides cocaine and a good ride?

----

Satoshi: How would you define a good fighter? (And how do you get around all the security inside that castle of yours?)
Sakura:  You met with your parents from another world, how does it feel? And your opinion about them?
Connor: Your dad started shaving his head completely. Your reaction?
AM: What's your relationship with Satoshi?
Taiga: Satoshi and Sakura are arguing, who do you choose to side with?

---

Kiyoshi: Who is the best cook? Your dad or your mom?
Rider: Do you expect your master to show up soon? Also, who do you think would win a fight between you and Archer( the regular one)?

---

Rin: ... I'll ask questions later.
Hakuno: Now is the time to talk. What are your feelings for Archer.
Archer: Your situation is a bit awkward. I mean, your previous master is there just when your with Hakuno. A legitimate question would be, were both of them in danger, where should be the priority? (let's assume than both can't defend themselves at all)
Ruby: Who has the best potential as a Magical Girl among Rin, Mille and Hakuno?
Finn: You seem to be rather laid back. Is it a way for you to avoid conflict altogether or is there something else behind it?
Mille: You don't get along all that well with your brother, even if he looks like an okay guy. My question is simple; why are you so harsh on him when he seems to only care about your well being?

----

Inferno Cop: Some whispers you might be retarded. What is your answer to these people?
Inferno Cop: Why did you join Axe Cop?
Ran: Your arrival in the Nexus is recent. Do you have any plan if you can't go back to your own, well... plan?

----

Forest: Aren't you afraid your actual guests might cause trouble in town? And how would Wynne and Gabriel react to them?
Lancer: How many werewolves did you kill up 'til now?
Archer Alter: ... Later...

----

Shirou: How does it feel to be surrounded by people who care about you, well, at least showing concern, after all this time?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 04:01:53 AM by Daiki »

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2013, 03:42:35 AM »
Sakura: I'm not active so I can't say if I have my mother's tendencies. I think I treated those two too much like my mum and dad and we got off on the wrong foot.

Satoshi: a good fighter is one who needs no weapon, who draws no blood and leaves everyone with a smile. As for my castle, my father is a sword, I am a shield. A castle is basically the greatest territory I can have to defend, so forcing your way is a bad idea when if you had counter wards and greater numbers.

Taiga: Gao

Connor: punch me da in the face

Angra: when he closed the gate, that is the hole to origin which the greater grail system is used to generate he was swamped with all the world's evil. Unlike that idiot Gilgamesh Satoshi acknowledged his darkness and forfeited his life to stop me using Galahad as my murder bot. Because he destroyed his body to become the opposite of my curse we have been linked although I'm usually just inside his head, he stopped acknowledging me awhile ago. I suppose my relationship beyond that is the same as any human, your,sins give me power.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2013, 03:45:19 AM »
Lawrence: If you could describe the Red Driver in three words..? Also, how does it feel to be... Well, a Sin-Eater?
Red Driver: How high is Lawrence's potential as a Sin-Eater?
To both: How do you perceive the likes of Raul?
Doomrider: What are your other passions in life, besides cocaine and a good ride?
Question 1:

LAWRENCE - Bloodthirsty Murder Spirit is about the best way to describe him.
DRIVER - I have no complaints about that description
LAWRENCE - As for being a sin eater and how it feels... well, it's a little odd. You have to deal with another person with you all the time, constantly whispering to you or yelling at you to do things, or talking to you about things. Being able to see into the Twilight... lets just say there's some things that you never ever forget. You can see how ghosts died, and that can be absolutely horrible. I ran into a serial killer's victim once... *shudders* ...and I never wanted to kill someone more in my life, but the cops had already gotten the bastard a few years earlier. Still, it's kinda really fucking awesome, I mean, I'm like a superhero or some shit. And you know what comes after. Well, the Geist does more than you do, but I'm also alive. And that's great. If the cost is being Bound to the Redheaded Driver for the rest of my life, I'll take it.
DRIVER - My turn now...

Question 2

DRIVER - He's an amazing Sin-Eater for me. Much better than my last one. Stupider in a few ways, but he's willing to listen. As for potential, that depends on how well he learns to access what I've provided. I have a feeling though he'll be among the best. And there's always the chance he could change the both of us through acquiring a new Key. I still haven't shown him all the tricks I can let him do yet...
LAWRENCE - Wait, you've mentioned having another Sin-Eater before. What happened to him?
DRIVER - He couldn't take the voices of the dead, or mine, and shoved a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger... beautiful...
LAWRENCE - ...That's fucked up. And what do you mean by new tricks?
DRIVER - Wait until we go to the Underworld... then you'll see... *Evil Laugh*

QUESTION 3:

LAWRENCE - Demons? As far as I know they're just a rather nasty type of spirit, though I've heard there's some odd things that take that name. Haven't met one myself though.
DRIVER - They don't always spill blood, so they generally bore me. They don't seem to care much about things like us. The feeling is mutual.
LAWRENCE - Wait, you've met one before?
DRIVER - Once. He went through one of the Gates. I don't care why, but he didn't feel 'alive'.

QUESTION 4:

DOOMRIDER - METAL, ROCK, AND SPEED! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2013, 03:53:10 AM »
Rider: Wow, that's a lot of questions....

OK, in order:

Question 1: No, I don't really have any other particular fetishes, although I'm willing to give things a try.

Question 2: Being royalty wouldn't particularly bother me. I am quite happy being a servant to a kind, caring master like Sakura. I wouldn't see it as a demotion, though, I stopped thinking of myself as a goddess long ago.

Question 3: Hmm, Angra was the busty, tattooed girl, right? She seemed quite hot. And, I'm guessing you're not thinking of a long prison sentence here....

*Licks lips*

She definitely seems like she'd be fun to torture, and I think she'd need a very extreme punishment to make up for her crimes. And she needs to learn to respect others, too, so I think lots of domination and humiliation as well. I'm not totally sure what I'd do to her just yet, but I'd definitely enjoy the opportunity to work it out. It would certainly be extremely painful and humiliating for her, though, and a hell of a lot of fun for me. After what Angra Mainyu did to my master I think she definitely deserves to suffer....

Question 4: I will continue my sexual escapades with Satoshi for as long as they are enjoyable. As long as he can still excite me in his cured form I see no reason to stop.

Question 5: No, I don't think I'd try to rope Ciel into a threesome, unless there was a very good reason to do so. She's mostly interesting to me as someone I can act out my more extreme fantasies on, due to her nature, and I think a threesome is likely to get in the way of my fun rather than enhance it. Plus, who would we have a threesome with?

Question 6: I'm not looking to "get prana" from every girl in the Nexus, no. If I have a genuine need for prana, as I did, then I will of course pick the best option available. Otherwise I'll stick to the girls who really interest me, like Hakuno and Rin. Although, Forest is pretty hot too....

Kiyoshi: My grades are good. Well, goodish, anyway....

Mummy never really pressurises me to work too hard, but she does still like to see me do well, and Aunty Rin would throw a fit if I started failing. I probably could do better, honestly, but I'm not like Kariya. I've always been more interested in having fun and practical understanding than learning stuff.

Rider: Well, I wouldn't call her a closet dominatrix....

Sakura and Shirou have got into BDSM recently, so they do play games like that quite a lot. Sakura isn't always the dominant one, though, they switch. And, yes, Sakura does dress up sometimes. I've seen the outfits and the toys, although they keep them well-hidden so Kiyoshi can't find them.

As for the other part, I would be extremely shocked. Rin is a very attractive girl, but she's Sakura's sister. There is no sexual interest between them whatsoever.

Sakura: Well, yeah, perhaps she doe... wait, are you implying what I think you were implying? What sort of question is that? She's my sister for Christ's sake. Of course I wouldn't do anything like that with her....

As for my darker side, I don't really want to think about it, honestly. Last time it came out, I very nearly did horrible things to Nee-san and Shirou.

Daiki, I'll get to your questions tomorrow, but the one you wrote out for Rider seems to stop halfway, so I can't really understand it right now....

Daiki

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2013, 03:56:38 AM »
That's fine. I just edited it.

Since people are around:

Saber Alter: You've been waiting quite a bit in that castle. Aren't you getting hungry?
Taiga: What do you think of Kiyoshi?

----

Lawrence: Do you think the Driver could lead you to commit regrettable acts against your will? Right now, you seem to be the one in charge, but did you ever think about this eventuality?
Red Driver: What sensations/feelings do you share with your Sin-Eater?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 04:09:45 AM by Daiki »

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2013, 04:42:26 AM »
Saber alter: The knights have brought me food, although I find Shirou's food to be richer than I like I would still prefer his cooking over this fast food. Although if you tell him that I will soak my sword in your blood.

Taiga: Kiyo is nice although rough, he needs training as a hero.