Type Moon > Fanfiction

ero&lemon discussion

(1/13) > >>

lantzblades:
Given that Fate and Tsukihime is an ero novel I thought it's high time we had a discussion regarding lemons. From the novel itself to what you want to read pairing wise from other writers on site or in general.

Prince Charon:
Should discussing a title for a lemon go here, or to the 'Trouble with titles' thread?  There's one I've been discussing with Cherry lover that needs one, and at last check, neither of us had come up with one.  Once I have a bit more, I was thinking of posting the start in this thread, to see what people thought, and getting a title for it would seem to be part of that.

Cherry Lover:
If you're looking for a title specifically then it would go in the "trouble with titles" thread. If you want to discuss the fic more generally, then it would go here.

lantzblades:
Just to kick things off, I don't have a favorite pairing, in my case when it comes to lemons I just want happy stories. If I had to have a preference it would be that the villains are never given screen time. I hate ntr and the like. When writing lemons I'm more partial to Shirou then Archer because I see Archer in my head as locked in with Rin and not other girls.

Cherry Lover:
Well, my favourite pairing is Shirou x Sakura, but in terms of lemon scenes I tend to like things involving Sakura, Rider (although not really with Shirou except as a threesome, since I think that would really hurt Sakura) and sometimes Rin (in Rin's case mainly with another girl, or BDSMy stuff).

Also, anything BDSMy, especially involving those characters. In general, the more hardcore it is the better. I do like extreme sadism, as well as humiliation, domination etc. Generally, I prefer the girl to be on the receiving end, but I do also like things where the guy is the sub.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version