Author Topic: Medea's Punishment (lemon)  (Read 914 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Medea's Punishment (lemon)
« on: October 31, 2013, 09:37:53 PM »
“You want me to what?” I ask in disbelief.

“Teach caster a lesson,” Ilya smiles innocently.

“... By spanking her,” I laugh.

“By spanking her,” Ilya says, still smiling.

I cross my arms and look down at the child. “And why would I do that?”

“You know I’ll do worse,” she says, voice now cold and harsh.

“Fair enough,” I reply, heading to the room where Caster's held.

The castle is large and Leysritt follows me without a word- Ilya must've ordered her to watch and assist me, and make sure I don’t try to break Caster out. This universe is pretty normal but I’d never have expected caster to be caught.

I enter the room. It’s actually a spectacularly decorated bedroom- like all the others in the castle, actually, so I assume they weren’t expecting to be able to capture anyone. Caster is naked on the bed, her wrists and ankles strapped to the bedposts.

I’m not a pervert but I have to admit- her body is fantastic; from her lovely painted lips, to her curves and sparkling eyes, every inch another diamond set into glass.

Leysritt points to the chair and picks up caster, snapping the tough leather bonds easily. I walk over silently and sit down with a sigh, as Leysritt places her on my lap, her stomach over my thighs.

“W-what are you going to do to me?” Caster asks, unable to glare at me in this position.

“Ilyasviel says you need to be punished, so I'm going to spank you. She implied she would do worse if I refused,” I explain, placing my hand on her supple ass.

“You’re very pretty Medea” I remark, hand roaming and rubbing her perfectly shaped ass.

“I don’t want to hear that from y- Ah!” she yelps in surprise as I give her rump a light smack.

“Hush, now. I’m not being cruel, it’s just a few slaps on the bum. A pretty light punishment, given that you’ve been stealing prana from the whole town.” I reply giving her ass another smack.

Her ass ripples and jiggles, like waves on water. I expected her backside to a bit undefined, but Medea’s ass is basically all fat. It's strangely appealing.

Leysritt leans down to whisper in my ear. “Ilya-sama demands her spanked until she’s rosy red.”

I sigh, and smack medea’s ass again, farharder than before.

“Y-you brute! H-how dare you?!” she yells, squirming- but I cut her off with a harder slap.

“You can hate me if you like, but if you carry on protesting, I'm going to walk out, Ilya's going to walk in and you'll be in a far worse situation,” I reply, striking her beautiful ivory backside again, the smack echoing in the massive room.

She cries out at the strike, but doesn't speak again.

She yelps at each slap, but keeps quiet until her ass is almost completely red. “P-please... stop...” she begs, trembling with pain, fear and-

I lift my hand from her burning hot flesh, and now that I’m paying attention, I realize a familiar slick juice is coating my fingers.

Caster certainly isn’t a masochist- she's more submissive, I think. “Leysritt, I’ve done as Ilya asked. Could you go get me something for caster’s injury?”

Leysritt pauses, then nods and leaves, returning with a small tub of greenish cream.

I take the container, press my fingers into the cream, and slowly begin it to rub Medea’s supple cheeks. She whimpers and tenses at first, but slowly bgins to relax, and a sigh escapes her mouth.

“Leysritt, you should return to Ilya. I’ve done her job,” I tell her, as caster squirms at my touch.

Leysritt nods, understanding, and once she leaves Medea quietly speaks.

“W-why are you doing this?” she asks.

“I told you, Ilya would have done worse,” I answer, gently massaging her hindquarters.

“Ah- N-no, I meant healing my wounds- you could have left me with an aching rear. Why didn’t you?” she replies, sighing blissfully as her tender wound is soothed.

“The only thing you’ve done is fight against her in the holy grail war, which isn’t wrong at all. I couldn’t leave you like that. Aside from that I think scars are something only boys should have.” I answer, finishing her treatment.

Caster looks back at me “I... see. Thank you, boy.”

“Come, now. That’s no way to refer to me when you're so turned on by my touch,” I smile, moving my wet hand in front of her face, close enough for her to smell it.

“Ah- I- I...” she stops, realizing there's really nothing she can say, and sighs. “What would you have me call you?”

“Satoshi.”

“C-could you please untie me, Satoshi?”

I shake my head.

“I’m no threat to you, I’m almost out of energy,” she protests.

“I could fix your energy problem if you wanted, I’m aware that your master is gone now” I reply.

She tenses, growling lightly. “He was my one and only Master. Still… would you help me defeat that golden Archer, Satoshi?”

I nod.

“V- Very well, then. Let us come together as one,” she says nervously.

I undress and guide her head to my throbbing heat. “Let’s prepare properly, Medea,” I tell her, slipping a finger into her wet slit.

She flushes slightly, and takes the cue; her tongue caresses my member gently from base to tip before caster engulfs the head and begins to suck roughly.

Lighting erupts through me and for a moment I almost let her set the pace. I start to move my fingers quickly inside her to let her know who has control.

Medea swirls her tongue around my head quickly and starts to prod the hole at the tip fiercely. I give her ass a good slap and she tenses, then sucks more gently, moaning, as I go back to working her wet folds.

Her hips sway in time with the motions of my fingers until she shivers, soaking my fingers with her lust.

Sinking to her knees, she continues, attending my throbbing member with her lustful tongue, working what she can’t fit in her mouth with her hand while her free one fondles my balls gently.

Her careful attentions are so skilled I melt in her mouth spraying a huge load down her throat. She smiles, displaying my seed on her tongue, before swallowing with a loud gulp and an incredibly sexy smile on her painted purple lips.

“So much, and you’re still rock hard. It seems I have great fortune in my new master,” she remarks, kissing the tip passionately and leaving a purple smear on my head to mark her territory. “I am ready, master,” she says, standing, looking embarrassed at how generously her lust soaks her thighs.

I nod and grasp her hips, pulling her onto my lap. Her wet lips cling to my sword as she slides up, and then down, and sheathes me deep within her hot ocean.

For a moment our eyes meet, we both smile, and she says, “I have never taken one such as you, I fear I may break,” before kissing me passionately, as her inner walls constrict harder around my throbbing member.

I return the kiss and rub her ass roughly, squeezing it with both hands. I can still feel the heat from our "session". “You know I’m always gentle, Medea- especially with such a lovely woman as yourself,” I reply, kissing her deeply again, slipping my tongue into her mouth.

Our tongues wrestle feverishly, finally ceasing with our need to breathe. “It will make more than flattery to win me over, Satoshi-sama. I’m not a school girl,” Medea counters, kissing my neck and nipping my collarbone, sending a shock through my body.

I massage a breast with one hand. “No, you are a mature woman with a fabulous body and a keen mind. And can you really call it flattery when it’s true?" I begin to suck the other breast, tonguing her large nipples.

Medea flushes slightly. “You may be right…” she says stirring her hips sending lighting through my body.

I stand up still inside her and move us to the bed, laying her on her back. We kiss again; softly this time. Her blue eyes sparkle in a youthful manner and I throb hard.

I spread her legs, then grasp her ankles and push her legs, positioning her feet behind her head, and then hold her thighs as I begin thrusting, fast and hard. Medea starts to moan louder and louder as I thrust deeper and faster into her precious place.

Eventually, as the heat and friction become too much for us, we cum together. I help her take her legs from behind her head and we kiss passionately, then head to the shower to clean up. Getting caster out of the castle is another matter.