Author Topic: Route to Happiness (lemon)  (Read 827 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Route to Happiness (lemon)
« on: October 31, 2013, 09:26:52 PM »
My name is Satoshi Alexander Emiya Pendragon. I am the son of the greatest knight the world has ever known- the King of Knights; Arturia Pendragon, King of Britain. I have always worked hard to maintain manners befitting a prince and knight. I have fought beasts of every shape and size and defeated the man known as the king of heroes, I have battled the princess of the True Ancestors bare handed and even come back from the dead.

It is these accomplishments and yet more that fill me with pride. It is also because of these deeds that I feel ashamed that I am in this situation at all.

I, the prince of knights, champion of the Lady of the Lake, and scourge of the counter guardians, am being held captive by an insane vampire school girl by the name of Yumizuka Satsuki.

“So I figure that Shirou has those girls in Fuyuki, and Shiki has the girls from here Misaki, and neither of us have any partners, so I thought you could be the hero of my route!”

I repeat, insane.

“I mean, you’d have it hard, but you’d be well rewarded- and with all the money they can put into making the game the fight scenes could actually be animated!”

Fantastically insane.

“Huh? You don’t look impressed. I thought boys liked action-y stuff,” she smiles, bouncing into my field of vision like a rabbit on prozac.

Of course I’m not impressed. Animated scenes are bloody required to make a game of any kind nowadays… Damn you, Hideo Kojima! I miss text boxes and eight bit sound effects!

Her eyes narrow. “Oh, I see,” she says in a sly voice. “You’re a big boy who wants a taste of a real reward.”

Wait, what? is she doing what I think-

I jerked on reflex as Satsuki undresses completely, licking her lips. “Aww, don’t be shy. Consider this a preview of our H-scene!”

I’ve always pushed my way forward, and this time is no exception...

... Is what I’d like to say but if I could, I’d have already run, and been far, far away by now. She pulls me forward into a soft kiss exploring my mouth with her tongue. I have to admit- she’s crazy, but she has talent.

Her lips pull away from mine and she smiles, before sinking her teeth into my neck. As my blood begins to leave me I’m thankful that at least I won’t be turned into a vampire.

My head is light as Satsuki’s crimson eyes meet mine. “Now, kiss me, Toshi-kun.” A throbbing begins in the back of head.

I kiss her as the urge overwhelms me. She must be a lot stronger than the average vampire, because my body doesn’t stop with just one kiss; we share many as she unchains me, smiling happily.

“Give into your desires, Toshi-kun. I’ll take all your love,” she commands, laying back on the nearby bed, legs in the air as she parts her wet folds with a hungry look.

Try as I might I can’t resist her compulsions. I strip down and move to the bed, grabbing her hips roughly. Satsuki trembles quietly, giving a cute cry as I slowly slip inside her to the hilt.

Her legs wrap around my waist and she sits up, winding her arms around my neck. I kiss her softly, throbbing as she clenches my sword tightly with her sheath. “It’s hot; come on, fill me, thrust good and hard,” she whispers, nipping my ear.

I resist long enough to reposition her on the bed. She looks back expectantly, on her hands and knees, waiting for me to continue. I do, slipping all the way into her wetness in one stroke.

Satsuki’s moans fill the air as I thrust harder and faster until we finally cum together, and her voice rises so high it cracks the mirror.

“Can I pick em or what?” she asks with a laugh, collapsing into a pillow as I withdraw from her.

She turns to look at me surprised. “Oh, I thought that was a typo in your character material entry…” she blurts, red faced, before swallowing my stained sword completely. Her red eyes look up lovingly as she polishes me swirling her tongue around vigorously until I cum again.

“There! All cleaned up,” she says cheerfully, standing up and swallowing my juice with a smile.

Looking into her eyes I can’t tell her no. “I’m a bit tired, Satsuki, can we rest?” I ask, staving off an answer to the obvious question looming before me.

She nods and we get in bed. As she drifts off to sleep I’m convinced now that my answer to her question will be all too sad. That's why I cannot answer her.

Never thought I’d kidnap a vampire. Though that still seems a bit sad.