Author Topic: Sakura mega pack  (Read 755 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Sakura mega pack
« on: October 30, 2013, 03:48:33 PM »
“You naughty boy, Toshi-kun... I know how much you lust after this innocent body of mine,” Rider taunts me playfully, putting on a fake look of embarassment. She licks her lips hungrily, eyes penetrating, behind those glasses.

I sigh inwardly at her bad acting. Apparently angra’s influence turns you into an actor exceeding William freaking Shatner.

“Oh my!" she exclaims, hand running over my crotch, smiling. "Is this my fault?” she asks, with fake innocence, knowing I can't answer. She laughs and pulls back.

Rider leaves for a few minutes, and returns dressed head to toe in a sexy nurse’s outfit. I throb at the sight of her ample curves stuck in a costume a size too small. I can see her royal purple panties as she spreads her legs slightly.

I can make out the shape of her nipples, hard enough to push up the fabric of the outfit, as she srawls onto the bed, pressing her ample breasts down onto my face as she continues to caress my pants. I hear my zipper, and she lifts her breasts from my face, one hand lifting my head into a deep kiss, the other dextrously removing my pants and gripping my throbbing heat though my boxers.

It twitches as she begins to rub it with her thumb. “Oh my, you look like you’re in pain. Let Nurse Medusa have a look at the affected area,” she mocks, stripping me of my boxers. She laughs slightly and leans back, then suddenly jerks back, and I hear a thud, some rustling, and then Rider is replaced by Dark Saber.

“I’m not saving you out of the goodness of my heart, Satoshi. But I know you want out, and I know you don’t want to leave me like this,” she announces, pausing.

It’s a terrible pause- we both know she’s only doing it to let her intentions sink in.

Saber leans in, pressing her lips to mine and slipping her tongue into my mouth, exploring, before she drapes Rider’s wet panties over my throbbing member. “Well, she’s got taste in clothing, at least,” Saber says, stroking my member strongly.

“”It feels good, doesn’t it?” she asks, her soft hand increasing in pace, until my pride barely prevents me from bucking against her gentle yet somehow firm grip.

I can’t reply. Her ministrations cause lighting to run through my body, becoming more and more intense, as she watches me, a wicked smile on her face. “That’s it... Let your body say it for you,” she coaxes, leaning in close, licking her lips, then mine, then moving in for another exploration of my mouth.

I finally release as she slips her tongue into my mouth, taking the lead as our tongues touch. She pulls back and shows off the purple panties stained with mine and Rider’s lust.

“Mmmm. It smells strong... but then, you wouldn’t be anything but,” she laughs seductively, staring at me with those golden eyes. I shouldn’t be aroused, but logic pales in the face of libido. She holds my head between her hands and pulls me into a kiss, smiling. “I know how I should feel about this after I am restored, but I want you to understand I am not ashamed of this. I wish for you to pleasure me and hold nothing back. If you cooperate and give me what I wish, then I will do the same for you, and end this quickly,” she says.

I can tell from her eyes that she isn’t lying, so I take a breath and answer her.

“I can’t while I’m restrained,” I reply, with a small laugh.

Alter narrows her eyes, then smiles, standing, planting a foot on each side of my hips. She moves her hands up underneath her skirt, exposing her pale thighs- but no more- and slips her black panties out, lifting each leg in turn, each motion teasing me with more flashes of white skin. She takes a seat on my thighs, and presses her feet down onto my face. “Lick from there to my softness, and reveal my lust, and I shall trust you not to betray me," she announces, draping her soft undergarments over my throbbing heat still dirty with my seed and rider’s lust.

I don’t resist. I have to save Rin from Sakura and, I have to be honest, I like strong people. I softly begin to lick her feet. I think she showered before coming to find me. Actually she smells like roses, she just watches me, smirking slightly, until I begin to suck on her toes.

Alter’s gold eyes widen slightly, and her back arches, nipples pressing against the fabric of her outfit, a hand moving slowly to her mouth, slowly licking and biting a finger. I can't tell whether she's trying to turn me on or if it's an unconscious motion. She lets out a soft sigh, and her lust starts to flow freely and generously onto my thighs. I start to kiss my way up her calf, and she pushes my face back with her unattended foot and begins to slowly stroke me. “B-both of them, Satoshi,” she demands, shivering from pleasure.

I start again, as she demands, but slower this time, gentle sucking causing her to moan softly, and she shudders, then allows me to move up. My lips and tongue move up her, quickly, impatiently, slowing as I near her area. As i gently kiss her thighs, she suddenly slides up my body, smothering me in her leaking lust as she grasps the back of my head.

“Lick,” she orders me, panting, running her fingers through my hair.

I start, gently, which seems to aggravate Alter, as she buries me deeper in her skirt. I plunge my tongue inside, licking deep and fast, irregularly, not leaving a single crevice untouched.

Alter rocks, moaning loudly, panting, as she trembles. “Yes, like that, just like that, deeper!”

I wait a moment, pace just as it was before, and she lets out an impatient moan, almost animalistic in its need. I delve deeper than I've gone before, and she stiffens, cumming hard, almost choking me. I pull back on reflex but Alter’s grip tightens, keeping me in place. “N-no, not yet, get a good mouthful, I want to know how I taste,” she demands, panting, groping herself over her dress.

At this point I know it’s not about telling the truth, it’s about pleasing your partner- with that in mind, I reply. “Wonderful,” I tell her.

Seemingly satisfied, she eases up, sliding back down my body to caress my throbbing heat with her slit. She teases me by grazing the tip as she licks her juices off me.

“Such a large blade for my sheath to take,” she remarks, then impales herself in one swift motion. We both cry out, at our sudden joining.

Alter begins to ride me without restraint, her movements hungry, desperately tugging at her black dress almost tearing it to remove it, until she’s left wearing only black thigh highs and a devious smile.

Alter roughly steals a kiss, then presses my face to her chest, panting and moaning, until she finally tightens around my heat, and collapses with a scream, forcing my own release.

As we lie together, I feel the curse lift from the area, and I relax, slipping into sleep.

Interlude

Her violation by her darkened sister suddenly stops, but Tohsaka Rin’s anger does recede. Naked, covered in bruises and shameful lust soaking her thighs from the violation of her rear, Tohsaka Rin cannot simply forgive her sister.

Taking her chance, the girl snaps up and uses the whip which had caused her so much pain to tie up her sister’s hands, then pushes her over, pressing her down on the ground.

Taking the strap-on Sakura had intended for use on her, Rin quickly attaches it, and plunges it into Sakura. Her thrusts start out hard and fast, causing Sakura to yelp at the sudden action. Sakura’s guilt loses to her fear, and she begs Rin to stop, but human speech is quickly drowned out by the now-familiar lust, and her loud moans fill the area.

As Sakura’s body gives in and her screams get louder, hips moving with Rin’s, the older sister strikes the younger sister’s ass, fingering her rear, deep and intense, after each strike.

Sakura finally collapses, her inner muscles clenching the thick black dildo greedily. Rin pulls out suddenly, pushing Sakura down on to her knees, the raven haired girl’s eyes demanding Sakura clean up her mess.

Sakura, exhausted from the sudden attack, follows the unspoken directions, engulfing the wet black length, and sucking hard, stroking it with her tongue, then swallowing the juices as she pulls away.

Satisfied, Rin removes the strap-on, then gets up and heads to the bathroom, leaving Sakura aching and emotionally spent.

/Interlude

I wake up to find myself alone. Alter was right- it had to be done, and hopefully my master won’t yell at me for running off- wait what am I thinking? My master's Rin Tohsaka, there’s no doubt I’ll be yelled at.

I get up and stumble toward the shower- no sense in stinking with sweat when I meet her again.

I stumble into the bath room and, stepping into the shower, I find my master as naked as I am, her body battered with bruises, readying herself to take a shower.

“Master,” I blurt out carelessly. Rin turns and, rather than slapping me in the face, throws her arms around me, pressing my rock hard member between us.

Rin jumps at the surprise of the sensation, but leaves her arms around my neck. “A-archer, you’re alright!” she exclaims happily.

“Uh, yes master,” I reply.

Rin blinks “Hey, wait, why aren’t you calling me Rin like you usually do?” she asks curiously.

I step back parting her arms from my neck. “I’ve caused you so much trouble, I don’t think I have the right to,” I reply, looking away.

The reward for my honesty is the smack I'd been expecting earlier. “Don’t you dare take the blame for this!”

I don’t- can’t- react, save to remember to move with the hit when she strikes me.

“Now, call me by name like you’re supposed to,” she says, staring at me hard.

“Of course, Rin,” I reply, now grinning.

Rin smiles, then kisses me passionately, motioning toward the shower. I nod, and she takes my hand as we step inside. We start out shyly, gently, at first, cleaning one another. Rin trembles, fearful of her wounds and somewhat ashamed of what I’ll think, though she’d never admit that.

I can tell what she needs right now, so as we clean off, I sink to my knees, and begin to service her virgin slit.

“H-hey, Arch-ah!” she protests, as her hips quiver and give into my attentions. Her hands run through my hair gripping me strongly as I delve deeply inside her with my tongue.

She shivers as I thumb her clit, moaning loudly and quickly cums, collapsing into my arms. “I-inside Archer, c-cum, cum inside me,” she demands.

As her servant- no, as a man- I can’t deny her, not after the trouble I’ve caused her. “Of course,” I tell her, easing into her.

Rin hugs me tightly, muffling a scream as I break her hymen. I wait, and, soon enough, she starts moving on her own, pleasure taking the place of the pain.

Her hips twitch and rock on their own as she rides me, cumming yet again, her muscles tightening around my hard member, caressing it. I cum, finally, hard enough to cover her face and breasts as I pull out.

“Damn it, Archer!” she yells.

Interlude

Saber, now free of the darkness, turns her attentions to her former master. Sakura had violated her, and teased her about Shirou and Satoshi, and made her beg for release. Saber was good and honourable- that much was true- but since being brought into this time she had also regained her heart, and, considering what she had just been made to do, it was cold indeed.

Luckily, Saber finds Sakura all tied and prepared. The thick black strapon Rin used lies beside her foot, and, her mind working quickly, she snatches it up, donning it.

Lifting the just-fucked Sakura by the hips, causing the girl to jump. Saber lines up the rubber length, and drives it deep into her thick ass.

Sakura screams from the pain as the immense girth of the toy forcibly spreads her apart. Sakura tries to adjust to the motions as Saber thrusts relentlessly, driving it from base to tip with every thrust.

“You slutty little cow! How dare you make a fool of me?! You thought you could get away with disgracing me so?” she barked, pounding Sakura’s perfect ass harder, painfully squeezing her breasts with her hands. “The pain you have caused me will not be forgiven so easily. I’ll make sure you remember it every time you try to sit!” she yelled, pounding the length of the rod deep inside Sakura’s ass.

Even as Saber continued to pound Sakura, striking her ass, the girl's thighs grew even wetter, the slick fluids doing little to decrease her pain. Even so, she came, hard, her voice sore from screaming so much, and she collapsed, face shining with tears, as the rod slipped out of her unresistaing ass.

Sakura tears were wiped away, and a now-satisfied Saber helped her to sit up, the two silently staring at each other, wondering what to say.

/interlude

Rin goes off to her room, and Saber shoots me a look filled with worry. The only person she could be worrying about at this point would be Sakura. Saber’s intent was plain when she used me to cure the curse, and with that in mind, I head up to Sakura's old room to find her curled up on her properly made bed.

“You can’t just go sulking Sakura. Come on, show us a smile,” I tell her.

Sakura pulls her arms away from her face a confused look plastered on her. “Satoshi? I understand.” she turned, presenting her rear and slit.

“No Sakura, that’s not why I’m here,” I correct her.

Sakura turns back wrapping her arms around me pushing her face close to mine “But you deserve something Satoshi, with what I’ve done to you,” she protests.

Guilt permeates the air for the moment and I can’t really oppose her demand. “Fine. But no sex, you’ve been worked back there quite hard, and I’d rather not hurt you further,” I reply firmly.

Sakura opens her mouth to protest again but falls silent as she sees my seriousness. “Alright, please leave it to me, then,” she says, unzipping my pants and grasping my throbbing member.

Sakura quickly engulfs my member to the hilt, caressing my balls as she pulls back, sucking intensely on the tip. Her eyes sparkle as she traps my thickness between her soft mounds. Sucking intensely, and massaging my heat gently with her large breasts, lighting shocks me over and over until I explode, hard, calling her name.

Sakura presents my juices on her tongue before swallowing, and giving me a sexy smile. “Was that good, Toshi-kun?” she asks innocently.

I nod, hugging her gently. Well, despite all everything else, we’re alive, and no real damage. What more could I ask for?