Author Topic: The Diablo Megathread (I, II and III)  (Read 911 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
The Diablo Megathread (I, II and III)
« on: October 16, 2013, 07:20:36 AM »
So in honor of Halloween coming up, I think starting up a thread about a thematically appropriate series of games is well... appropriate.

So yup, all three are fair game. ...Though I can only talk about the first two because I don't own III, but hey, doesn't stop anyone else from talking about it.

I've been playing II again recently and I'm having fun. Learning a bunch of stuff I didn't know when I was a wee little Alice either, including the joys of Runewords. So yeah, talk about experiences and such in here. Also, multiplayer arrangements are fair game in this thread to, for any of the three games.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Re: The Diablo Megathread (I, II and III)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 11:00:19 PM »
The third one sucks a whole bag of dicks for a billion reasons. One is my favorite and frankly has the best character mechanics of the three.

Reynel

• lolwut?
  • Spiritron
  • Whatever people say I am, that's what I'm not
    • View Profile
Re: The Diablo Megathread (I, II and III)
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 04:00:15 AM »
I played Diablo like a month ago because of a combination between the hype Diablo III brought up (When I hadn't play even the first), and the fact that I had to procrastinate somehow in a way that I could stop playing at any moment.
What a huge mistake, I didn't present like three homeworks because of it lol.
Will play Diablo II one of this days, planned to play in this vacations but I had to catch up with a lot of other things...