Author Topic: Tuck and roll the emergency fanfiction maneuver (fiction thread)  (Read 805 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Tuck and roll the emergency fanfiction maneuver (fiction thread)
« on: September 11, 2013, 07:31:42 PM »
Prologue

I run a flower shop. With a name like Sakura I think it suits me although, honestly, it was the only career option I really had left

I watched Senpai leave Fuyuki, it's been three years without word from him. Rin said I should give up on waiting, but I'm not a pessimist. Senpai always works hard, so I'm sure he's just gotten into something big that takes time.

Occasionally I hear from Fujimura-sensei about current events but the store keeps me rather busy so I'm not sure what is happening most days.

However today is a different matter. Today I felt it activate, the cursed container that signals the start of the war.

It begins again. I wonder if I will be a master once more....

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Re: Tuck and roll the emergency fanfiction maneuver (fiction thread)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 03:14:42 AM »
Chapter one: Maroon madness

Ragged breathing assaults its senses, it writhes in agony. It's understandable, it has not eaten in days. Seeing its prey, the creature carefully waits. A luscious, smooth-skinned rabbit appears in front of the beast, its silky smooth black hair shining in the moonlight.

"Are you ok?" it asks the beast.

The beast peers up at it, barely able to recognize the alley it had slumped over in. It lets out a croak and the rabbit draws nearer. Suddenly, a quick snap accompanied by a gurgle signals the end of the rabbit.

Deep gulping sounds follow, enough to swallow an ocean. The beast rises to its full height, flips back its crimson mane and marches into the city. It was not the beast's final destination, but it would do for now.

Her home was lost. She would head to a place called Fuyuki after a full meal.