Author Topic: Type-Moon Fiction Tracker  (Read 2574 times)

Nerroth

• NPC
  • Alea iacta est.
    • View Profile
Type-Moon Fiction Tracker
« on: August 13, 2013, 05:31:36 PM »
As seen on other sites, it seems logical to have a fiction tracker here for people to list links to their various fiction works.

This thread is, as the name suggests, intended for those fanfic works related in some way to Type-Moon properties.

Please post all of your links and writeups in a single post. If you add new fics to this sub-forum, edit your original post rather than add a new one. The goal is to try and keep things relatively tidy for newcomers to navigate around, not to use this thread to make "news" by adding new posts for each new individual fic.

For my own part, I will post my own links in a separate post below, in order to keep this one for guidelines and such only.

(If any passing mods are in a mood to sticky this topic, well and good...Thread stickied, thank you kindly.)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 06:19:24 PM by Nerroth »

Nerroth

• NPC
  • Alea iacta est.
    • View Profile
Re: Type-Moon Fiction Tracker
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 05:34:31 PM »
Crystallized Moments

Set in a post-UBW-Good timeline, this story looks at certain moments involving Seonac O'Conaill; a first-gen Irish magus.

A Moment of Truth

The story where Seonac's story was first committed to on-screen text; this story looks back at a key set of developments that unfolded in Fuyuki city, and looks forward at a series of revelations that will lead directly into the events of Crystal Valley.

Crystal Valley

Set after both Crystallized Moments and A Moment of Truth, this story takes Seonac on a journey to a place like no other on Earth, while in an earlier time, Andrei Muraviev tries to come to terms with the fallout from his own altered destiny.

Fate/Trans Form

My first long-ish fic from the BL1 era; where things are, to re-use an old line, more than meets the eye...

Drift Extra

A less-than-serious look at When Toys Collide. Somewhat image-heavy.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 04:56:02 AM by Nerroth »

Tyrnek

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 05:38:44 PM »
Oh, is this a thing now? Yay!

Fate/Refraction

A new take on Fate,
Impressions are deceiving,
I suck at haikus.

Note: Rather heavy Sakura focus. You'll know why by Chapter 4.

hayate

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 09:09:33 AM »
Yay! a tracker for fanfictions!

WARNING: These fanfics are crossovers and are made for fun...

Fate/Zero: Hyakki Yakou Route

Kejoro has been chosen as one of the Masters for the Fourth Heaven's Feel. Will she survive the bloodshed that is the Fourth Holy Grail War?

Fate/Stay Night: Fate's Take - over Route

With the help from a Magus, Mirajane must survive the Fifth Holy Grail War.

Well, there you have it. Please enjoy my works. :D