Author Topic: About the Retro Space  (Read 1386 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
About the Retro Space
« on: April 14, 2013, 05:58:51 AM »
So the Retro Space is a NES emulator. It can hold up to 5 roms we upload into it at a time. It's pretty cool. :3

Things you need to know about it:

• You'll need Java installed to run it.
  • Make sure to enter something into the little box that pops up and then close the box. It doesn't matter what you enter, really.
  • It does not save your progress if you leave the page. This is in spite of what that box that pops up seems to imply. Make sure to have the page on a seperate tab if you don't want to lose your progress.
  • Shadowgate will always be there. Because I enjoy your pain. >:3

But yeah, it works well, and it's pretty neat~ Give it a shot! :D

Also, we need more games to fill up the roster. Therefore, we're open to suggestions on which games you want in there. :) Remember, they have to be games for the NES. Even when the roster is filled though, we can always switch them out, so if there's a game you would like on there instead of another game that's on there, feel free to throw the suggestion our way. :) Well, except for replacing Shadowgate. Shadowgate will always be there. Haunting you. Tormenting you. 

Note: Please take all comments to the global announcement version of this topic!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 09:52:31 PM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.